Admit it! who's been caught shadowboxing?

And I only figured i got caught after landing my fist on a wall and grabbing my hand going ouch.

Am I supposed to be embarrassed of shadowboxing?

Not sure I've ever had an instructor who didn't tell me to shadowbox.

I shadow box in the gym sometimes because I'm training for a fight and I'm working on stuff.  If your form is good, then it's ok, IMO.

I shadowbox all the time. Its like a habit that I don't even realize I am doing sometimes.

I have had three different bosses at my current job catch me shadowboxing, one even caught me hitting mitts one day. When my general manager saw me shadowboxing I'm pretty ure he thought I was crazy, but none of them ever gave a damn about it. When we got caught doing padwork I thought that was gonna be bad news. They are cool though we were just told no sparring, little do they know....

Me while shopping for OJ and eggs and the store.

Also punched a store clerk while shoppping for shoes with my wife.  Best punched  Iever landed.

Lol i walk down my apartment hallways shadowboxing sometimes, my neighbors just think i'm nuts.

My girlfriend and I do the Bas Rutten tapes in our first floor apartment. With the window slightly and blinds partially opened, our neighbors I'm sure our wondering what the hell we're doing.

While I know this isn't shadow boxing in a true sense, one morning my wife told me I had woken her up, as I was saying "1...2...1...2..." while throwing punches toward the ceiling. I've almost arm barred her in my sleep before as well - kinda scary, actually.

lol at Trigg and at Saturn for callin him out on decking Al Bundy. In a side note...you were shopping for shoes with your wife?

Are you guys on crack?

I shadow box all the time.

Most warms ups are rounds of shadow boxing, I spend A LOT of my time in the boxing club shadow boxing, MMA training starts with shadow boxing, wrestling and rolling.

At home I shadow box all the time, I knee the walls and used to kick light switches on and off (the are all cracked and smashed now).

NO matter what your doing, your not doing enough shadow boxing.

Peace

watch out al bundy is a BJJ black belt now

Lol.

I shadowbox all the time.

I did it in my girlfriends parents living room because they have this huge mirror there.

Her father asked "what's that guy doing?".

my shadow knocked me out once

Get caught?? I'll start shadow boxing in the middle of the mall as I yell I train UFC bitch's!!!

JoeVIP  - Get caught?? I'll start shadow boxing in the middle of the mall as I yell I train UFC bitch's!!!

Ah that's nothing...I like to shrimp thru the mall. Now THAT turns some heads.

I do it all the time. My gf always gives me the wtf then i shake my wrists rub them to try and make it look like my wrists were cramping or something

Back when the UFC PPVs were still on Friday nights, the day of UFC 40 (Tito/Shammy 1). I was pumped as hell at work (had a desk job at a major pharmaceutical company). Was in the bathroom shadowboxing just get try and use up some of the pent up energy, and my supervisor (a very calm, conservative guy) walked in. I had just thrown a right hook, saw him out of the corner of my eye, and IMMEDIATELY turned it into a fake coughing fit, doubling over like I couldn't stop coughing.

He asked me if I was Ok, and I said I was fine, though I think he knew I wasn't coughing. He never asked me WTF I was doing. LOL.

"Ah that's nothing...I like to shrimp thru the mall. Now THAT turns some heads"

LOL.

Sober - lol at Trigg and at Saturn for callin him out on decking Al Bundy. In a side note...you were shopping for shoes with your wife?

IT was some lady at the nine west store.

TRIGG - 
Sober - lol at Trigg and at Saturn for callin him out on decking Al Bundy. In a side note...you were shopping for shoes with your wife?

IT was some lady at the nine west store.

I know that skank, she had it coming!