Admit it! who's been caught shadowboxing?

TRIGG - 
Sober - lol at Trigg and at Saturn for callin him out on decking Al Bundy. In a side note...you were shopping for shoes with your wife?

IT was some lady at the nine west store.

I'm guessing she walked by when you were shadowboxing and you KO'd her cold and then covered here with shoe boxes so no one would find out.

"raises hand slowly"

it was a while ago but it happened nonetheless

Good thread.

I shadowbox all the time especially after my night job in the city. You get some weird looks and some comments.

Probably the funniest one was two summers ago on a Maryland beach I was shadowboxing late at night and a drunken balcony party starts yelling rocky quotes and other funny things to me.

All the time.

Well hell, it aint like you've been caught masturbating!!!....................................Or   is   it  ??????

There aint nothing to be ashamed of as long as your forms good. Shadowboxing I mean.

I totally got caught flexing in the mirror in the bathroom at my job yesterday.

Sometimes get caught passing an imaginary elbow and dippin in for a high inside on no one in particular. Shadowboxing is mild, what the hell else are we supposed to do with our hands the other 90% of the day. Well this is the ug so I can only imagine.

I've been caught on the train platform a few times...

now that you mention it...I have been shadow boxing alot when I don't even realize it.

Sometimes at work (a hospital) I'll push the button on the elevator and throw as many combos as I can in the elevator until i Reach my floor. Sometimes someone gets in before I get to my floor and the doors open and i'm all out of breath...its kinda funny.

and since people talked about doing it at work...i will add that I showed a couple nurses how to rear naked choke someone and a tech almost went out...forgot to show them how to tap first

Shadow no hit back....

i got caught shadow-UFC'ing one time at the mall.

i trane ShadowUFC all the time if i dont have a sparring partner

My wife hates it. I also do it when I am in the elevator.

I am in my 30s and still have to fight the urge not to shadow box every time that I look in the mirror. After boxing for 15 years, it seems almost like an involuntary action whenever I stand in front of a mirror. I remember hearing a story years ago that Prentiss Byrd(legendary trainer at the Kronk) told about ex welterweight contender Oba Carr. Apparently Carr was shadow boxing at the Detroit airport while waiting for a flight. Byrd called Carr over and pointed out someone he knew who was seated nearby who loved to play golf. Byrd said see that motherfucker over there Oba, that man loves to play golf, but you don't see him walking around through the airport swinging an imaginary golf club, so sit your ass down and act like a normal person.

Me.

Caught? hell when i turn around and realize i'm being watched i do the bicycle pump on them and strut around like a cock. Then i bust out some Ali shuffle!