Adrian jones child abuse

Not sure if posted before , but this is gruesome 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4477594/Horrific-images-tortured-Kansas-boy-Adrian-Jones.html

Nope.

fucking horrible heart breaking.  pretty hard to hold back the tears after watching that.  

Why would you post something like this? 

Wow. I think I've finally found something on the internet I can't watch. Jesus Christ, everyone involved in anyway should be executed. 

Death penalty is too good for those pieces of shit

Just a kid. Fucking pieces of shit.

That's fucking horrible. I could never imagine wanting to do that to a kid let alone my own.

And who says that torture isn't a wothwhile action.  Torture those 2 everyday in every conceivable way.  Fuck, if that doesn't make your blood boil, nothing will...

8:30RezAtDorsia -

It's a clip from a local news station. Too much for you?

Fake Pie -
8:30RezAtDorsia -

It's a clip from a local news station. Too much for you?

Yes it is

mmamozza - That's fucking horrible. I could never imagine wanting to do that to a kid let alone my own.

wtf
should have left the last 4 words off

Whats the deal with the grandmother, she didn't see any of this going on to her grandson over 9 months?

On top of that, how the fuck did her daughter turn out like that?

There is no form of punishment long enough or painful enough for those 2 pieces of filth. 

LiveWire - 

Whats the deal with the grandmother, she didn't see any of this going on to her grandson over 9 months?

On top of that, how the fuck did her daughter turn out like that?

They said step mom? I am confused? Where is the real mother? was that the real dad?

This is the case where the parents eventually fed that poor child to the pigs? If this is the case just read about on BBC news, these parents deserve the worst punishment. The torture of a seven year old is sick and no matter how much rehabilitation these parents get they don't deserve it at all.

That may be the worst story Ive ever heard.  I hope they die a painful death in prison.