Adrian Petersons 2 year old son, died! Assaulted??

Wow Really sad... Watching espn and the news came across the ticker.

Said a 27 year old man is arrested and charged with Assault on an infant. I don't know anymore details ... WTF is this world coming to!

My condolences to the family and i hope that piece of shit gets brutalized in Jail for Eternity!!

Really sad senseless act. Phone Post 3.0

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1482734#bmb=1

Wow.. It was the child's mothers BF... What a piece of shit! Phone Post 3.0

Who cares if he plays yeah its sad but he never knew the kid and just found out it was his Phone Post

B17 - There is also a nice little thread here on the OG full of douchebag posters commenting about how he should still play on Sunday. Others saying he shouldn't so they don't have to worry about him in their fantasy leagues. It's fucking wretched. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry man.. I tried to see if there was another thread, need a function for that on the app!

Fantasy football... Seriously? Stinky! Phone Post 3.0

He said he was absolutely playing on Twitter. Poor guy probably needs any kind of distraction right now. Prayers with AP. Phone Post 3.0

I created the first thread and regret making it because of all of the heartless comments on there. Fucking disgusting. Phone Post 3.0

cheesyfries - I created the first thread and regret making it because of all of the heartless comments on there. Fucking disgusting. Phone Post 3.0
Shitty... It's good to make a mental note of who the pieces of shit are on this forum! If anything just think of it as a cockroach trap, pulling the Shit feeders out into the light for all to see.

Anyone making light of a 2 year old being beaten to death... Will have there moment, Will feel the pain and will regret the vile they Spewed before they leave this planet! Phone Post 3.0

FETT_TFK_El Pescadero -
B17 - There is also a nice little thread here on the OG full of douchebag posters commenting about how he should still play on Sunday. Others saying he shouldn't so they don't have to worry about him in their fantasy leagues. It's fucking wretched. Phone Post 3.0
Sorry man.. I tried to see if there was another thread, need a function for that on the app!

Fantasy football... Seriously? Stinky! Phone Post 3.0

I yhink the original thread was "AD son" not AP. Phone Post

Lol at the cockroaches voting me down!! Phone Post 3.0

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&page=1

here's a thread form yesterday that doesn't mention fantasy football

Mods ... Delete this thread if you read this... Didn't realize there were so many! I apologize!

Delete, Delete,delete!!! Phone Post 3.0

Frank Gallagher -

I think most people from MN and vikings fans everywhere feel like whatever decision he makes is what he feels is best for him. Phone Post

Yep, personally if he thought he needed the rest of the season off I wouldn't blame him but if he wants to play then all he power to him. I'm sure he needs something to get him through this. Phone Post

JoeyBats - He said he was absolutely playing on Twitter. Poor guy probably needs any kind of distraction right now. Prayers with AP. Phone Post 3.0

He never meet the kid before.

He feels the same as you do about it.

Not sure why all the support for an absentee father Phone Post

Whether he plays or not, I'm fine. He's on my fantasy team. All I cared about in that regard was if he announced his intent at least an hour before kickoff. Don't think that's too douchey. I feel bad for him though. He had a rough relationship with his father and know he wanted to do right in that regard. Phone Post 3.0