Adults Who Don't Understand How To Wear A Mask

How many hetarded people have you seen wearing a face mask due to covid but they don't put the fucking mask over their nose??  It was driving me nuts during the fights and half of all the fighter's corners were wearing them like this.  Why even bother?

Wearing a face mask and not covering your nose is like wearing a condom that doesn't cover the head.

3 Likes

it's not that they don't know how to wear a mask. it's that they are wearing it because they have to, not because they want to.

3 Likes

People are fuckin dumb. You’re surprised?

2 Likes

I often see people pulling it down to attempt to like get a better breath or cool their face. Idiots.

1 Like

Dash my friend, it’s because they choose to do the bare minimum.  It’s human nature, if they are told they have to do something they do the absolute least possible to hit the mark.  It’s a disgusting trait in humanity and I don’t see it changing anytime soon. 

when I put my mask on I put it on all the way.  I spritz with sanitizer after going places that have a high human turnover and I keep my distance.  I do what I consider to be the right thing to protect myself and the people I work for and with.  Everyone else mostly just make me shake my head.  

3 Likes

Yes, it's a passive aggressive way of saying I'm a giant baby and I don't wanna wear a mask.

"I cant breathe, waaaaahhh!"

If you actually can't breathe, you need to see a doctor immediately because something is severely wrong with you.

1 Like

the "heroes" at my closest Kroger seem to like wearing them like chin straps. at least half of the baggers and cashiers are doing it at any given time.

i understand and agree with safety measures, but they either need to be enforced or taken out of the equation

2 Likes

Lol at wearing a mask.

JThomasufc91 -

Lol at wearing a mask.

I’ll wear your butthole as a mask, now that’s a Lot Of Love.   

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JThomasufc91 -

Lol at wearing a mask.

We can put masks on each other’s buttholes. And love it.

The Diet Butcher -

People are fuckin dumb. You’re surprised?

This.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/28I5WyLp15o

ABCTT_sakurabas ear -

Dash my friend, it’s because they choose to do the bare minimum.  It’s human nature, if they are told they have to do something they do the absolute least possible to hit the mark.  It’s a disgusting trait in humanity and I don’t see it changing anytime soon. 

when I put my mask on I put it on all the way.  I spritz with sanitizer after going places that have a high human turnover and I keep my distance.  I do what I consider to be the right thing to protect myself and the people I work for and with.  Everyone else mostly just make me shake my head.  

I hear you, human nature.  I myself am so selfless that I even wear a patented filter on my bakeside in case any of the corona gets out that way too. It is a part of the cigarette filter undwear colour chart line, you can get a 30% off coupon when you purchase any box of Kashi cereal. It is really high >

The avg. person is so lazy it is amazing we can survive as a species.

Dr Fauci said save the PPE for those who need it. Wash your fucking hands you dirty bastards. 

kkmmnn -

I often see people pulling it down to attempt to like get a better breath or cool their face. Idiots.

Saw this a few times during the fights, as they are sitting shoulder to shoulder with the rest of the corner.

JThomasufc91 -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JThomasufc91 -

Lol at wearing a mask.

Guys, I'm right here and I can hear you!

Dashabox -
JThomasufc91 -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JThomasufc91 -

Lol at wearing a mask.

We were trying to make u get a butt wettie.. 

JThomasufc91 -

Dr Fauci said save the PPE for those who need it. Wash your fucking hands you dirty bastards. 

This thread has nothing to do with whether you actually need to wear one or not or the politics that surround that issue.

This is about wearing a basic piece of PPE in a fasion that renders it completely fucking useless.  Forget about Covid, think of a guy working in a spray booth painting cars all day and his mask doesn't cover his nose, what the fuck is the point?  

1 Like
JThomasufc91 -
Dashabox -
JThomasufc91 -
ABCTT_sakurabas ear -
JThomasufc91 -

Lol at wearing a mask.

We were trying to make u get a butt wettie.. 

No idea what that means but my butthole just winked.

Dashabox -
JThomasufc91 -

This thread has nothing to do with whether you actually need to wear one or not or the politics that surround that issue.

This is about wearing a basic piece of PPE in a fasion that renders it completely fucking useless.  Forget about Covid, think of a guy working in a spray booth painting cars all day and his mask doesn't cover his nose, what the fuck is the point?  

People who are forced to do shit they don’t want to do or think it’s unnecessary will half ass shit. The real retards are the ones virtue signaling with PPE voluntarily but aren’t doing it correctly.