Adults Who Eat Like they Are Still 5 years Old

This is one of my big problems with human beings. People who eat like they are 5 years old. Picky, adult shits who have to have their food a certain way or they won't eat it.

I went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant yesterday and the woman at the next table over was a picky fuck. They do tableside guacamole and they make it right there. When the waiter asked her how she wanted it, she said, just avocado. "Nothing else? No salt, no pepper, nothing?" No, just avocado, she replied.

You see these picky fuckers everywhere you go. Ordering ridiculous shit like they are 5 years old. "I'll take a hamburger, just the meat and the bun," says the 48 year old contractor. "I don't want my rice and beans touching," says a 37 year old housewife."

Shut the fuck up and eat your food. I used to be picky too then I turned 10 and realized onions weren't going to kill me. Grow up you picky bastard.

My aunt's sister used to go to Taco Bell and order a "bean burrito minus meat." Phone Post 3.0

LEAVE GRITTY ALONE!!!!

Ed Okin - 
RefriedJinx - 

This is one of my big problems with human beings. People who eat like they are 5 years old. Picky, adult shits who have to have their food a certain way or they won't eat it.

I went out to eat at a Mexican restaurant yesterday and the woman at the next table over was a picky fuck. They do tableside guacamole and they make it right there. When the waiter asked her how she wanted it, she said, just avocado. "Nothing else? No salt, no pepper, nothing?" No, just avocado, she replied.

You see these picky fuckers everywhere you go. Ordering ridiculous shit like they are 5 years old. "I'll take a hamburger, just the meat and the bun," says the 48 year old contractor. "I don't want my rice and beans touching," says a 37 year old housewife."

Shut the fuck up and eat your food. I used to be picky too then I turned 10 and realized onions weren't going to kill me. Grow up you picky bastard.

Why would you give a shit about how anyone else likes or doesn't like their food? That's the ultimate in immaturity. YOU are the one that needs to grow the fuck up and stop worrying about other people so much.

Boom! Knowledge bomb dropped!

I had a pizza lunchable the other night. Phone Post 3.0

Im more concerned about children. Ive seen parents tha tallow their kids to only eat "kid food". Grilled cheese lunch, pizza dinner.  Next day, chicken mcnuggets for lunch and more pizza for dinner. Their answer, "they like it". Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, but you're the parent, and hence the teacher. Mix in a fruit and/ or vegetable. It's like they are afraid to parent and would rather only be their friend. 

Kind of on board with OP on this one. On the other hand paying for the food the way you want it is kind of the point of eating out. That's why it's called the food service industry.

I'm picky as fuck. I hate it.

I literally "dislike" foods i can't remember ever trying in my life. 

The thing that sucks is that most of my favorite foods today are things i would have never eaten 10-15 years ago so i am sure there are a whole lot more wonderful things i am missing out on. I wish i wasn't such a little bitch but i start gagging at the thought of eating certain foods. 

I'm one of these picky eaters. I try I really do. Texture tends to be my undoing Phone Post 3.0

I order my Carne asada all the time without onions becsuse suck it I do what i want Phone Post 3.0

It's fine until I have to go out to eat with them and find a restaurant that will suit them...

Have an in law like that, and it makes it near impossible to find a restaurant to suit her if it ventures too far beyond chicken fingers and budweiser beer... 

Seems that some of it is a bit of a control thing, as if it's a flaunting of 'you all have to do what I want, and you can't make me do what I don't want'.  That seems to be a bit of a refrain from the admitted picky types on this thread.

How do you know if you're not going to like something if you never try it?

RefriedJinx -

On one hand I kind of understand what you're saying...

On the other hand, if you can wake up in the morning and go through your day and THIS is your biggest worry in life, then you can pretty much just cry with laughter at how great things are. Phone Post 3.0

I dont eat many vegies.

deal wit it, yo. Phone Post 3.0

I'm a picky eater. Come at me, bro (but hold the onions)! Phone Post 3.0

I am so glad I'm not alone on this. Phone Post 3.0

I still eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  I still love hot dogs.

Is that childish?

As someone with IBS-D I will order my food however the fuck I want it

Or I could unleash my volcano shits in your shoes

Your choice Phone Post 3.0

If the waiter asked her how she wanted it and she answered then what's the problem? It's not like she asked to have something special done, in fact, she ordered the most basic of the basic. Phone Post 3.0

foggybottom - 
clattymine -

I still eat peanut butter and jelly sandwiches.  I still love hot dogs.

Is that childish?

Depends.

What sort of condiments are put on the hot dog? Phone Post 3.0

Ketchup I presume.