Advanced Warfare is fun IF....

You play Classic Modes and bypass all that Exo Shit. lol

Been having a blast playing Classic Team Deathmatch and Domination Phone Post 3.0

Is that playlist populated? I'm picking it up soon and figured I'd be doing that if the jumpy shit got old. Seems like it would not work good with how the maps are built for the Exo transversal.

It's neat. Even tho they are built for the Exo's, there are still ways to get there. Just takes forever. lol Phone Post 3.0

I only play hardcore. Have since MW2. Wish there was a hardcore playlist like this. Sucks. Phone Post 3.0

I usually just play ground war. I want the most people/action I can get on a map. I have also been playing some hard point because it is fast paced. I play with the exos but I don't use the abilities as I want those slots for other stuff. Hasn't been a big deal at all imo. The jump mechanic has added some fun to the game for me as well.

I love the exo abilities Phone Post 3.0

I thought I would hate the jump mechanic, but the more I play the more I like it. That air dodge ability is awesome when you get the hang of it

NFABeeJay - You play Classic Modes and bypass all that Exo Shit. lol

Been having a blast playing Classic Team Deathmatch and Domination Phone Post 3.0
Nope wrong. Same as with EA UFC only ppl that don't like it are the ones who suck and are to impatient to learn how to play. Phone Post 3.0

Blunted Ninja -

Nope wrong. Same as with EA UFC only ppl that don't like it are the ones who suck and are to impatient to learn how to play. Phone Post 3.0
lol. It's not "WRONG". It's a preference which EVERYONE has. LOL @ wrong.

I've been playing Classic and Hardcore. Having more fun lately. Phone Post 3.0

NFABeeJay -
Blunted Ninja -

lol. It's not "WRONG". It's a preference which EVERYONE has. LOL @ wrong.

I've been playing Classic and Hardcore. Having more fun lately. Phone Post 3.0
How much time have you put into using the exo suits if any? It is a preference but only ppl I here say they don't like it still try to play it like the old cods. You playing classic mode tells me you're probably one of those ppl. Phone Post 3.0

I played quite a bit with them at first and just didn't like it. I then started enjoying Classic modes but also played some hardcore(which has Exo). I don't use the Exo suit features whatsoever, they just don't interest me. The only plus I see in them is getting places quicker. Phone Post 3.0

Exo suit movement is what sold the game for me. Otherwise it would be just another CoD with a slightly more futuristic coat of paint than Ghosts. Exo actually changed the gameplay up. Phone Post 3.0

I support you NFA. It's the playstyle you like. If you don't like the exo you just don't like it. I prefer ti but I could see where people would want to play without those mechanics in the game.

NFABeeJay - I played quite a bit with them at first and just didn't like it. I then started enjoying Classic modes but also played some hardcore(which has Exo). I don't use the Exo suit features whatsoever, they just don't interest me. The only plus I see in them is getting places quicker. Phone Post 3.0
This is why the game isn't fun for you. Gotta use the exo suit or die. Phone Post 3.0