Advertising hookers on fb (not me, screenshot)

Careful what you find if the pinata bursts!

the cartels need to bait americans to mug or ransom. pretty easy.

yusul - the cartels need to bait americans to mug or ransom. pretty easy.

if I lived there it would certainly work on me!

That whore is not the whore that will be robbing you

stopped reading at 'not me'

kungfugrip - That whore is not the whore that will be robbing you

Haha very much this 

I know several guys that make that visit to Adelitas Club or Hong Kong Club a couple of times a month. Fat married guys. The trip is easy, you get to pick the bitch out from a line up and even with a nice lunch it is less than -$100 and totally 100% legal.

I have a Adelitas tshirt that is maybe my favorite one.

What insect stung her on the lips?

phatty7711 -

Careful what you find if the pinata bursts!

A stick of candy and a bag of nuts?

Something tells me the board that shows up at your door looks drastically different than what’s advertised.

Hey Papi

ABCTT_RAT FINK - 

Hey Papi

hahahahahhaha, could you imagine that thing showing up.

PaladinTides -

There is definitely a spectrum when it comes to Tijuana hookers. However you will find women that are substantially more attractive then the chick above. You will also find some absolute nightmares. I used to travel there often 20 years ago. I have some wild stories. 

I have paid as little as $5 for some of the most disgusting and disturbing sex I've ever had. I will say unless you know someone well you must never go for alley hookers there. Also never meet with girls outside of the clubs. I've done it all and lived to tell about it but just barely. Tijuana was the first place I was ever convinced I picked up aids or something horrible. Really had me shooken up for months till I finally got tested.

Go on....

PaladinTides - 

I hadn't to the best of my recollection gone off with any of the girls at that club but this one had me. We went to a booth overlooking the stage and sat and she began to suck my dick with the wettest mouth I'd ever had on my dick and balls. I was so drunk and horny I just sat back and let it happen. At some point she say back on my lap reverse cowgirl and started grinding while I felt her body all over. 

I was blinking in and out of existence from the day of drinking and fucking and shots. She reached down between her legs and gripped my dick really hard. THEN the most amazing feeling I ever felt in my young life happened. As if all the alcohol and sluts kicked in at the same time. She put my dick in what I would soon figure out was her ass. It was so tight and moist I completely forgot it was a hooker.

I squeezed her body tight as my dick went in and out her ass barely holding on trying not to cum. Being so drunk and the music being so loud and her body feeling so good my mind had wondered from the fact I wasn't wearing a condom and was fucking a hooker in a Mexico nightclub. 

Who wants to tell him, I dont have the necessary compassion.

PaladinTides -

I hadn't to the best of my recollection gone off with any of the girls at that club but this one had me. We went to a booth overlooking the stage and sat and she began to suck my dick with the wettest mouth I'd ever had on my dick and balls. I was so drunk and horny I just sat back and let it happen. At some point she say back on my lap reverse cowgirl and started grinding while I felt her body all over. 

I was blinking in and out of existence from the day of drinking and fucking and shots. She reached down between her legs and gripped my dick really hard. THEN the most amazing feeling I ever felt in my young life happened. As if all the alcohol and sluts kicked in at the same time. She put my dick in what I would soon figure out was her ass. It was so tight and moist I completely forgot it was a hooker.

I squeezed her body tight as my dick went in and out her ass barely holding on trying not to cum. Being so drunk and the music being so loud and her body feeling so good my mind had wondered from the fact I wasn't wearing a condom and was fucking a hooker in a Mexico nightclub. 

How much did you pay for that? Sounds like a great story, of course, after the fact that you checked out clean from the dying aids

RenatoCocopreta -
PaladinTides - 

Who wants to tell him, I dont have the necessary compassion.

Hahahaha

PaladinTides - 

reverse CG you say? Did she ever turn around?
Was she a tranny?
Did she steal your wallet?
Did you get robbed?

If nothing bad happened, I'm not understanding why going here is a bad thing. Sounds like you had the best day of your life.