Advice Needed

I have a good friend through marriage but have came to become pretty good friends over the years. Anyway, his wife is cheating on him vented to my wife about the everything. Of course my wife told me and I don't know what the hell to do! Now she is planning on divorcing him, taking the kids, and moving in with the new guy! She even told my wife that she was going to get my friend for everything she can from the divorce. He is the breadwinner while she just works PT. He is a good guy. What would you do?

Friends wife is cheating on him and is going to take everything including kids away. Friend has no clue! What to do?

Rules.

Tell him.

What's your gut tell you to do?

Your wife shouldn't have told you. She broke confidence, not you. I'd tell him depending how close you really are. Bros before hoes.

At the same time, dont put your marriage on the rocks. If this lady is really the one who's doing dirt, then your wife should agree with you telling the husband. That is, if your wife herself is a good person. Phone Post 3.0

You need to be a real fren, step up to the plate, and kill her. Phone Post 3.0

Yossarian - You need to be a real fren, step up to the plate, and kill her. Phone Post 3.0

I like your style.

Yeah wtf. Tell his ass.

How good a friend is she with your wife?

I would tell my wife then tell the guy, perhaps anonymously. See how your wife reacts. This might tell a lot about your own future. Is your wife really cool with that woman blowing up her own family's life just because she wants a new piece of ass? She condones that selfish behavior? Phone Post 3.0

He mentioned about a month ago he thinks she may be cheating and he might get a PI. I was like do it! I found a number of a PI and everything. My wife is the type to speak her mind and I've heard her yelling at her friend about how dumb, selfish, and irresponsible she is being. She wants the husband to know but doesn’t want to jeopardize her friendship. Im like f*ck that b!tch.

Hate this situation. They have kids the same age as ours and they play on sports teams together.

I know the rules. I will post pics when my buddy finds out she is cheating and I'll get him to send me some pics to post.

Let me add, both were her friends of hers before we even dated for a long time.

Tell him. Phone Post 3.0

Tell the guy!

How does that even work?  She's cheating on him and she's going to leave him and take the kids and half his shit?

Am I missing something here?  Or maybe I don't understand how divorce works, but in my state (GA) if the wife is cheating and the husband has done nothing wrong, I don't think she gets half his shit

tell him, you'll regret it if you don't.

also, that chick should never have told anybody, if that's what she wanted to do.

she wanted to brag, and dude's your friend...

TryhardNobody - lol "My friend is about to get robbed by a whore and have his kids taken away and i could stop it from happening. should i say something?"

Tell the hubby to get pics/proof before he blows the whistle. Guessing he'll be tempted to confront her right away. Plus, that might also keep you and your wife out of proceedings/court and your friend's kids home with pops like they should be. Don't blow your wad, get the goods first. Phone Post 3.0

Protect YOUR marriage first and foremost. Although he deserves to know, do not do anything to jeopardise your relationship with your wife - and that means not telling him if your wife disagrees. Phone Post 3.0

Tell your pal. Your wife doesn't need a person like that in her life anyways so hopefully their friendship ends as well Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - lol "My friend is about to get robbed by a whore and have his kids taken away and i could stop it from happening. should i say something?"
"...I could stop it from happening."

WAT Phone Post 3.0