advice ud give to new people on the ug???

need to know the terms.slang. etc. an maybe things shld n shouldnt say? give me the advice an tips????

Photobucket

How would Phil Johns in his prime do in the WEC today given its weight class structure?

There is this guy here, his name is OMA(tm)...he is the most valued member of the UG. Believe every word he says as if your life depended on it!

If you are just worried about how many posts people think you have just post ttt in every damn thread.  its mind bottling how much cred you can get from these morans for that. also no big deal or anything but this is the wrong forum asshole.

OwlOGD - There is this guy here, his name is OMA(tm)...he is the most valued member of the UG. Believe every word he says as if your life depended on it!

get ready for the best and worst society has to offer

mind bottling....that's a new one for me

Fuck off back to Sherdog...

discover tapout............

I'm a blue belt in BJJ therefore I could beat Mike Tyson in a streetfight and beat a game pitbull.

Brock Lesnar is (was?) an unstoppable frate train.

If your gonna post on here, you better trane UFC.

If you go to the OG, remember these 2 pieces of advice and you'll be fine;

Pics or GTFO

If you have a good looking girlfriend - DP/PP

Leave now, before it's too late.

mmaguy30 -  Its cool that this guy tried to learn a bit before posting, but all the bullshit, insults and jokes after were uncalled for.

Some of the people on this forum need to grow the fuck up. Most of you like to call yourselves proffesionals as well, but you come on here and spend your time typing dumb shit and cracking childish jokes at other peoples expense.

Grow the fuck up.

I will help this guy out. Learn the terms and acronyms we use here. Most of the ones used here came from the original MMA forum many of us were posting in long before the UG existed, there is a complete list still on the site, without all the bullshit jokes and insults...

visit here for help

Oh the ironing...

DCortez - need to know the terms.slang. etc. an maybe things shld n shouldnt say? give me the advice an tips????

hint 1. Stop with the fucking retarded abbreviations. you won't wear your keyboard out typing like someone over the age of 12.

Just know that your favorite fighter is overrated and you will be fine.

STFU & STFD, KKM.

-"DJ CRUSH"

My God this Anderson Silva

Just grow a thick skin, jump in and start swimming. None of it matters.

have a good time it's all for fun and lolz anywayz........

watch out for trolls.... they're everywhere.