advice ud give to new people on the ug???

Japs > Bahian Negros

FACT!

i havent look but i think i know what it is

Always say "EVA" and not ever.

teh best advice: stop fucking posting

KAY KAY EMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

1) Never disrespect Fedor in any way, shape or form.

2) Never admit you're a TUF noob. Forever claim that you've been watching since at least the first UFC or before. Also argue that you've been lurking here for several years but only now felt compelled to start an account.

3) I'm sure you're familiar with the Miranda Rights. Whatever you say can and WILL be used against you. The same principle applies here. Before you post some crazy prediction encouraging folks to bet the house, stop and ask yourself, can I show my face around here if I'm wrong? I've seen several members mysteriously disappear after some ridiculous, epic fail prediction so keep that in mind.

4) Never take this forum too seriously. Every once in a while there will be an intelligent discussion but most times not. Just have fun with it.

don't speak... ever... they'll just get punished no matter what they say

Follow the actual forum rules and write as if you were speaking face to face. Unfortunately no one adheres to this.

wrong forum asshole !

1. Buy a blue name

2. Give all your MMA clothes to your "noob buddies"

3. Make up stories about punking out gamestop workers

4. Never forget, you make at LEAST 6 figures, you have a bunch of expensive cars, 3 huge houses (paid for) and you only bang supermodels.

5. Say goodbye to your dignity.

FondledbyRainbowPants - Japs > Bahian Negros

Ha!

ttt

DCortez - need to know the terms.slang. etc. an maybe things shld n shouldnt say? give me the advice an tips????
Figure out what this means:

KKM

Try and get people to respond to you with this as much as possible.

Is boolsheet

unda-stand?

He gotta lotta guys on de side

Is cock, chicken, cowar.....

ah good question

OwlOGD - There is this guy here, his name is OMA(tm)...he is the most valued member of the UG. Believe every word he says as if your life depended on it!

There's also a giant troll on this board, GB. He always claims to have inside info and know stuff but he's just a troll. Whatever he posts, question it and ask for sources to shut down his troll.

Ignore anything posted from an 09 member, unless they come clean with something like heypilgrim's post.

Sure, you may miss out on a few gems, but for the most part you will be better off.

I lol'd.

Zapruder - WTF?!?! No REAL link for him to click on for the good rules?

I am ashamed...

You mean the infamous junie interview? Where he talks about the UG?

Wally Saves - Just know that your favorite fighter is overrated and you will be fine.

ttt :) frankie edgar is over rated? bones jones? eddie alveraz?Dan Hornbuckle? n the next person to cum up is james irvin...haha where the fuck is he? n fuck cry baby aoki. o n wat i like K1! :D

troll?noob? wat is kkm(TheBear228) said to ask. n wats with the names been colors. wats wat??