Really good show.
- Mox beat 10 pretty easily and then broke his arm with a chair when Brodie Lee wouldn’t come back out
- MJF beat Marko Stunt but it was entertaining. Stunt had some decent offense based on speed and flippy shit
- Arn and Jake had a decent in-ring face off. Cut good promos before it got mildly physical and refs busted it up
- Fenix beat Orange with help from Kip Sabian. After, all the guys from the ladder match this weekend were fighting outside the ring. Fenix went for a tope con giro and NOBODY CAUGHT HIM! He splatted hard and appeared to need legit medical help to leave.
- Rose/Baker beat Shida/Starlander. Didn’t catch all this but Shida superplexed Rose through a table after. Baker suffered what could be a legit knee injury. She just suddenly was sitting in a corner outside with trainers looking at her knee. Wasn’t involved in the match anymore and had to be helped out but not up the ramp. Might have been to make Nyla more beastly by winning though.
- Hardy beat Sammy clean but a helluva match. Sammy continues to impress.
- After the match they cut to the main stadium. Omega was held against a goal post while the Inner Circle beat him. Eventually the Young Bucks came from the stands and Hangman returned running the length of the field. Hardy and Sammy came in as well for the big melee. Good setup for the PPV. The ring will be set up on the 50 yard line with falls counting anywhere in the stadium.