AEW: Fight for the Fallen (Official Thread)

How to watch AEW Fight for the Fallen

Date: Saturday, July 13
Time: 8:30 p.m. ET ("The Buy In" pre-show at 7:30 p.m.)  
Location: Daily's Place Amphitheater -- Jacksonville, Florida
"The Buy In" live steam (free): B/R Live
Fight for the Fallen live stream (free): B/R Live 

AEW Fight for the Fallen match card

The Young Bucks vs. Cody & Dustin Rhodes

Kenny Omega vs. CIMA

SoCal Uncensored (Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky) vs. The Lucha Brothers

Hangman Page vs. Kip Sabian

Brandi Rhodes vs. Allie

Dark Order vs. Angelico & Jack Evans vs. Jungle Boy & Luchasaurus

Britt Baker & Riho vs. Shoko Nakajima & Bea Priestley

Chris Jericho with a live microphone

Joey Janela, Jimmy Havoc & Darby Allin vs. Shawn Spears, MJF & Sammy Guevara ("The Buy In")

In. I'm liking that they are putting these shows on B/R Live for free.

Evolve (WWE network), AEW (B/R Live) & NJPW G1 Climax 29 night 2 (AXS TV) all on tonight for those keeping track. 

CryLikeAGoat -

In. I'm liking that they are putting these shows on B/R Live for free.

This.  When I checked it around the time of Fyter Fest it had a price on it.  Glad they dropped it.  Looking forward to Allie's ass.

Saw CIMA live four times, three in the mid-00's and a few years ago with DGUSA. He is one of the best I've ever seen. Sort of a modern day Sasuke or Ultimo Dragon (his mentor), not in the top Japanese companies because he's spearheading his own.

Fun card. Sonny Kiss is fighting Peter Avalon too

Can someone tell me what B/R live is ? And can I really watch it free or is it like ESPN+ free where is subscriptions?

So hyped for this event AEW got me back into wrestling with their first two shows but I watched those after not live sorry for the ignorance 

KoreanSuperboy -

Can someone tell me what B/R live is ? And can I really watch it free or is it like ESPN+ free where is subscriptions?

So hyped for this event AEW got me back into wrestling with their first two shows but I watched those after not live sorry for the ignorance 

It's a free app and this event is free as well

KoreanSuperboy -

I didn't know what it was before, either. I found the app for my Firestick for the last AEW show & downloaded it. It made me create an account (email & password), then I was good to go.  I didn't catch the show live, but it was available On Demand as well.

B/R =  Bleacher Report

I didn't realize this was gonna be on B/R Live - that's awesome.

What time does the pre-show start?

7:30 EST

^literally just realized that was in the OP...duh

Thanks

Man its crazy to think with only 2 shows down i know most of the performers on the card. AEW has done a amazing job of spotlighting there talent.   Just in the buy in alone i cant wait to see MJF go after Sean spears, I'd imagine  MJF  is so focused on getting revenge for cody it cost him the match.

And how about finally getting to see the dark order and getting to see luchasaurus and jungle boy tag for the first time. 

I just wanna see a MJF heel promo

dirtymonkey22 -

Man its crazy to think with only 2 shows down i know most of the performers on the card. AEW has done a amazing job of spotlighting there talent.   Just in the buy in alone i cant wait to see MJF go after Sean spears, I'd imagine  MJF  is so focused on getting revenge for cody it cost him the match.

And how about finally getting to see the dark order and getting to see luchasaurus and jungle boy tag for the first time. 

i think the buy in is sonny/peter and ladies tag

So theres no angles yet right? Cos why would cody face the young bucks

going to be doing some channel surfing tonight, but I should catch most of this show.

Dravenlives -

I want AEW to tell us why we give a shit about these matches. Lots of new viewers, I'm guessing. 

Dravenlives -

battle of the brothers. y'all need to get on that youtube

Let's get this show on the road!!!