AEW: Fight for the Fallen (Official Thread)

RKing85 - This women's tag match is going to be about a million times better (and I might be conservative in that estimate) than the Brandi/Allie match later in this card.

Going with Britt and Riho. If this gets 10+ minutes, I have pretty high hopes for it.

yeah i think this is going to deliver. ive loved all the aew joshi work so far. britt and bea look like monsters next to those two though

At least these women should help my confusing boner after the sonny kiss match. 

lol at Britt going to tag the wrong girl. haha.

Haha, what a dummy. How do you not know who your partner is? 

RKing85 - lol at Britt going to tag the wrong girl. haha.

I guess they all look alike!

dennis5 -
RKing85 - lol at Britt going to tag the wrong girl. haha.

I guess they all look alike!

That was awful and funny 

I could easily see this Britt/Bea being a preview of the match to crown the first women's champ.

did described video just start showing up on the screen for anybody else?

RKing85 - I could easily see this Britt/Bea being a preview of the match to crown the first women's champ.

Baker isn't very good tonight 

RKing85 - did described video just start showing up on the screen for anybody else?

never heard it called "described video" but yeah a glitchy closed captioning turned on

Mines showing closed captioning now. WTF.

RKing85 - did described video just start showing up on the screen for anybody else?

Yeah. Closed captioning outta nowhere.

That was good, but a little sloppy for how good those women can be. I don't know it was nerves of what, but I was expecting that to be tighter than it was.

I can't tell if Bea Priestly is hot or not.

Closed captioning came on and won't go away.. But the audio/video is fine

I'm pretty sure there are weird secret messages in this described video as well.

Yep, Bea and Britt definitely doing to be the first women’s title feud.

NHBshooter -

NHBshooter -

Glad it's not just me

Glad Im not only one with captions on. Was goin nuts trying to figure out how to get rid of it

Baker has botched a few times.

I think I now have a thing for Priestly.

And if I turn into a manchurian candidate later tonight, I’m blaming this weird & wonky closed captioning.