AEW Wednesday Nitro: TNT Title Semis Edition

4 out of 5 rasslin fans I know refuse to watch empty arena anything.

I'm enjoying it like a poorly attended fantastic Indy show, gym show/smoker.

Crowd is hot tonight 

Bubbly Bunch grew exponentially

Solid tag street fight here.

C'mon Baybay!

I'm surprised AEW is doing the fat shaming role model segment with Britt Baker.

It was really well done and fot her perfectly, just surprised AEW would go with any fat shaming.

1 Like

"Anna Jay, best seat in the house, no pun intended"

-le champion

The street fight of Best Friends vs. Havok/Sabian was outstanding, and Jericho's commentary on it was a tour de force, absolutely hysterical, as it was the whole episode.

The Bubbly Bunch episode will surely get its share of press, wrestling and otherwise, could see a Tweet or YouTube vid containing the whole thing getting posted here, I could I could.

1 Like

"And now it's Orange Cassidy throwing a chair at Havok! Not as much on that because he's too lazy to throw it hard."

Penelope goes for a spear on Orange, he side steps and gives her a push into spearing Sabian into the guard rail, they remain prone afterward, Penelope face down ass up.

"And Penelope spears Sabian! In kind of a compromising position there."

"I think I saw this guy at a death metal festival in '09. You don't know anything about death metal, do you Skee-uh-voan?"

"...well, back to the death metal festival in Norway."

Skee-uh-voan: "I'm gonna have to check out one of those death metal festivals, concerts."

AEW live next week people, fyi.

1 Like

Anna Jay has a ridiculous ass. Where did this chick come from?

savage animal -

-le champion

He also made a joke about JR not being someone you can trust because he never changes his facial expressions.

2 Likes

AnthonyWeiner - Anna Jay has a ridiculous ass. Where did this chick come from?

She came out of QT Marshalls school. Read that  she only had about 10 matches before AEW. 

That ass is amazing 

The Manitoba Melee was insane in good and bad ways. I couldn't believe some of the people that pulled cameos in that.

MarcusAurelioFan -
savage animal -

-le champion

He also made a joke about JR not being someone you can trust because he never changes his facial expressions.

Lol christ

Awful show... it keeps getting worse every week 

Can someone explain Orange Cassidy's gimmick to me?  Im oddly entertained by that retard but im just wondering what his deal is supposed to be.  I feel like I dont totally get the joke. 

tj tapper - 

Can someone explain Orange Cassidy's gimmick to me?  Im oddly entertained by that retard but im just wondering what his deal is supposed to be.  I feel like I dont totally get the joke. 

Gimmick: He's too cool to even try.

Watching now. Jericho is so good on commentary. Every time he lambastes Pineapple Pete, I lose it.

He also seems to be teasing some of his old catchphrases by continually calling Cody & Darby idiots (with emphasis) and the "never...ever....again".

Legit LMAO at this week's Bubbly Bunch. That shit was great.

In general I'm not a huge fan of Britt Baker, but she's killing this heel role model persona.

And she's certainly pulling it off a million times better than Bayley is right now.

AnthonyWeiner -
tj tapper - 

This

Its oddly captivating

There may be a tiny element of "drunk kung fu" in there where he can actually go and the opponenys get caught off guard. Hes only had two matches in aew so far.

TheBearStare -
AnthonyWeiner -
tj tapper - 

This

Its oddly captivating

There may be a tiny element of "drunk kung fu" in there where he can actually go and the opponenys get caught off guard. Hes only had two matches in aew so far.

And give Jim Cornettes podcast a listen.  He will explain the brilliance of Orange Cassidy.  Not sure I agree that he is the worker Bobby Eaton was, but J has some good points.  He will explain everything for you in an easy to understand way.

tj tapper -

He's doing the Ryan Gosling gimmick

He looks and acts like Ryan Gosling in Drive

Festus -
TheBearStare -
AnthonyWeiner -
tj tapper - 

This

Its oddly captivating

And give Jim Cornettes podcast a listen.  He will explain the brilliance of Orange Cassidy.  Not sure I agree that he is the worker Bobby Eaton was, but J has some good points.  He will explain everything for you in an easy to understand way.

He likes Orange?! Lol