AFBJJ VICTORIAN TITLES

Just a reminder that the Australian Federation of Brasilian Jiu Jitsu - Victorian titles are on Saturday 29th April at the Melbourne Sports and Aquatic Centre.

For detailed competition information visit www.afbjj.com

Best Regards

Chris Doyle
(AFBJJ media co-ord)

Chris,

Do us all a favour and list the AFBJJ competitions on iCompete? See http://www.icompete.org/

iCompete.org is a completely free user-run community website that collects a maintains a complete list of martial art and combat sport tournaments, seminars and shows from all over the globe.

Users can have events delivered directly to the mailbox through subscriptions, track favorites, or post comments or questions directly to the event promoters. If you know of any event coming up in your local community sign up for a FREE account and add it to our system.

I've been in touch with the site admins and they've included all the Australian States to make it a tad more "Oz-Friendly".

Cheers,

Jason Berman

PS - I won't be able to compete at this comp, which is a shame, because I was looking forward to a rematch post-05 Pan Pacs. In any event I suspect Ground Zero will be well represented.

I should be up there around this time. What do I need to compete (as far as affiliation, pre-registration forms and the like goes)? How much?