Afghanis everywhere

My buddy is at national guard camp in indiana right now and he just told me that there are Afghanis everywhere, strolling all over the base in full winter gear…

Can we just start referring to this as the Obama caliphate already?

As soon as you accept the deep state has corrupted , subverted, and Infiltrated to the highest degree imaginable.
No sarcasm
Thanks China
The espionage war has been over since they bought off all the politicians to sign the free trade agreement in the 90’s.

2 Likes

Fuck all the afgan bullshit.
Were all fucked. And it’s not to do with them rag head fucks.

1 Like

“An unrelenting stream of immigration, non-stop, non-stop. Folks like me who were Caucasian, of European descent for the first time in 2017 will be in an absolute minority in the United States of America, absolute minority. Fewer than 50% of the people in America from then and on will be White European stock. That’s not a bad thing. That’s as a source of our strength.”

• Biden 2015
3 Likes

He did say it seems to be a mix of males, women, and children. His guess is most were well to do Afghanis who are a bit westernized already just from observing them. He did mention that he just saw four of them “duck walking” down the street for no apparent reason.

have they been to the welfare office yet?

1 Like

Basically. They are apparently living on base.

Khalisee has the Dothraki ready to take over King’s Landing.

1 Like

China?

Destroying European descent that’s thousands of years in the making is treachery, and is a “source of strength” for our enemies.

Lil Afghans everywhere. You nasty, Joe.

I don’t care.