AFRAID TO FIGHT WILL BLANKINSHIP

Right you are, Ken!

5-2 mediocre record?  Not in my neck of the woods!  Blankenship = good fighter and nice guy.

Will is a very tough opponent for anyone. Hard to believe he is still amateur.

Peace-
Cam

Not that it makes a difference, but my record is 6-3 now. Maybe it's not that great of a record to some. I could fight a bunch of 0-1 or 1-10 guys in order to get my record up... seems like that's the trend these days... fight a tomato can so you can feel like a tough guy.

After having 2 losses in a row in ATL (Cam, you ref'd the 2nd), I realized that I needed to find a real coach. That's when I found SBG. I spent almost 2 years improving my game before stepping back into the ring. Now I'm ready to get on with it.

**EDIT: Removed smart-ass comment :) **

Will,
I was with you until the last sentance.

Adam Singer

^^ me too

LOL... I threw that in for flavor Adam. Just F'n around. Giving everybody something to talk about while they're supposed to be working. :) I'll remove that for the people that don't know me. I'm not a shit talker. :D

Hey Will,
We do not know each other but your coach and I are old friends.

Adam Singer

Adam come to the show, bring your brother and Forrest.

Seats are on me. Contact jay@colosseumcombat.com

The event is August 19th and fighters are typing, but not fighting Will.

ARE YOU IN?

What did WIll edit out? ttt for a great show- best venue I have ever seen- best cage I have ever seen

Adam, yes he's told me about you guys. Actually I met your brother several years ago in B'ham, but that was way before I was with Harry. Seems like he was over here with Connelly or something. The last time you came over I had to work and didn't get to meet you. Anyway... next time we're in the same place I'll be sure to introduce myself.

Blake... I basically said I was gonna make someone eat through a straw and shit in a bedpan, but I was just BS'n. So, I decided to "unasshole" my post and edit it out. :D

I'm 3-1 MMA and I can fight at 185, However I'm fighting for Kickdown Classic in Colorado on that date. What about a later date?

John "Justice" Fabbricatore

CHOOSE YOUR DESTINY!

COLOSSEUM COMBAT

OR

KICKDOWN CLASSIC

Anybody who thinks Will is not a good fighter is talking out of their colon. He can hit.
I am hoping for a rematch after I go out and get another win, but in the meanwhile, he can fight.
Jay puts on a great show and takes outstanding care of the fightetrs. You cannot go wrong fighting for Jay.

looks like my comment was already deleted.anyone can fight tomato cans and have a good record but at least will is willing to fight gamers.i was there when he beat up little kenny stevens but i guess beating someone from the ultimate fighter means they have no game.half of the trollers on here wish thay could compete at that level but it doesn't happen fighting terds.will by pimp slap!

NO ONE HAS SIGNED ON.

AFRAID TO FIGHT WILL BLANKINSHIP!

THE STATEMENT HOLDS TRUE!

ARE YOU IN?

<SCRIPT>tableWorkaround(8)</SCRIPT>
In the time of the Romans there were men
of uncommon valor and bravery, men who
lived by a code of honor. These men were
warriors who fought to the death in the
Arena of the Colosseum. They earned the
name Gladiator and they were feared and
respected by the masses. As the dynasty
of the Romans fell, so fell the Gladiators.
Now two thousand years later the
Gladiators have risen once again. Now
these fierce warriors compete in the cage
of Colosseum Combat.

ALL HAIL THE GLADIATORS
"This website is the only official website of Colosseum Combat® and
belongs to JAB Entertainment LLC. Commercial reproduction,
distribution,or transmission of any part whatsoever of this website or
any information contained therein by any means without the prior
written permission of JAB Entertainment LLC is not permitted.

I remember Will's fight with Kenny. I reffed it. A few seconds into the fight Will got a nasty gash over his eye (don't remember how) but what I do remember is that I halted the bout for the doc to take a look. Will begged me and the doc, "Just give me 30 more seconds and I will finish this fight". So we did. And he did. Very tough dude.

Peace-
Cam

TTT

TTT

TTT