African Wild Dogs vs Hyenas (VID)

African Dogs vs Hyenas.

*African wild dogs are the most efficient hunters of any large predator, and succeed at a rate of over 80%. They depend on their amazing stamina in long pursuits and teamwork to wear down the prey.

*African wild dogs are intelligent and cooperative hunters. Some of the dogs run close to the prey while the others fall behind. They then take over when the front members tire.

*When feeding, they lack aggression towards each other and share the kill; even with members who may not have been involved in the actual hunt.

*The entire African wild dog pack shares responsibility for protecting the cubs, with both males and females babysitting the young.

*They all help to care for the young, and will care for old, sick or injured pack members; regurgitating food for them and licking wounds clean.

Crazy

Nature is

Does ANYHING from Africa fight fair, on even numbers?

In the Lion versus Hyena documentaries you always hear about how stong the Hyena's bite is.  Yea, right.  These mangy mutts walked right through that crap.  Fuuuuuu them trying to bullshiat us to make it more "interesting".  Hyenas be weak.

Kids fall into their pits at zoos every now and then.  Doesn't work out well for the kids.

There's videos of those wild painted dogs tearing deer to shreds.

I No Kung Foo - 

A little like the one posted?

Homeslice -
I No Kung Foo - 

No. It was a living deer, at the time, trying to get away from about 5 of them.  They bit into it and ripped it up quick.  Looked like something at a butcher shop after a couple good bites.  I've had a lot more respect for dogs in general after seeing it.

I No Kung Foo - 
Homeslice -
I No Kung Foo - 

No. It was a living deer, at the time, trying to get away from about 5 of them.  They bit into it and ripped it up quick.  Looked like something at a butcher shop after a couple good bites.  I've had a lot more respect for dogs in general after seeing it.

At least they did the poor thing in quick.  RIP formerly living dear!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXQc_v5qjS4

Homeslice -
I No Kung Foo - 
Homeslice -
I No Kung Foo - 

At least they did the poor thing in quick.  RIP formerly living dear!

I know right.  It was living before.

I No Kung Foo - 

wholly FUK that is brutal. i like how one goes straight for nuts. like, if your nuts have been eaten, whats tge point of living? feed us.

rhino x2 - Crazy

Nature is

Rough place to make a living that Africa. That would be a hell of a place to go down in a plane or something and have to make your way out. 

Lions and Hyenas and Wild Dogs oh my......

Interesting how the dogs focused on tearing the asses up, and staying away from the business end of the Hyenas.  

When I was a kid, and old man was talking about his old dog getting into a fight and winning.  I asked him how he knew the dog won.  He told me, "All of his cuts and scratches were on his head, no damage to his butt.  If he had lost, the other animal would have chewed up his ass when he turned away."

Lions have been known to kill wild dogs just for shits and giggles..they don't even eat the carcass, just let it to rot..cool right?

ons ear - Lions have been known to kill wild dogs just for shits and giggles..they don't even eat the carcass, just let it to rot..cool right?

I don't think its for the "fun" of it.  Its a big competition out there.  Less wild dogs means more pray available for lions.

Pig Bun - 

Interesting how the dogs focused on tearing the asses up, and staying away from the business end of the Hyenas.  

When I was a kid, and old man was talking about his old dog getting into a fight and winning.  I asked him how he knew the dog won.  He told me, "All of his cuts and scratches were on his head, no damage to his butt.  If he had lost, the other animal would have chewed up his ass when he turned away."

Very interesting!

TexDeuce -
rhino x2 - Crazy

Nature is

Rough place to make a living that Africa. That would be a hell of a place to go down in a plane or something and have to make your way out. 

Lions and Hyenas and Wild Dogs oh my......

There’s an episode of “I Shouldn’t Be Alive” where that happened. Guy goes down in a plane breaks his leg and has to get to safety.