After 1 win, would he get a re-match with JDS?

Shane Carwin, awesome guy, tough as nails.

Since he has been cleared, how many wins do you think he needs for a title shot?

IMO, he would need at least 2 but there are always "different circumstances" @ HW.

Would they give him a re-match with JDS after only 1 fight?

Id love to see the big Guy get some redemption.

Hoping to see Carwin get the Comeback 1st win soon! In his usual KO fashion!

Good question, you seem to be the only 12 er trying to discuss MMA

If Cain gets it after one so Should Shane, if its a dominating win I guess

ChaosOverkill - Good question, you seem to be the only 12 er trying to discuss MMA

If Cain gets it after one so Should Shane, if its a dominating win I guess

Thank you, Id like to see Shane get a couple wins under his belt before facing JDS again.

he needs about 2 to 3 fights.  He first needs a tune up fight and then he should compete and jump into the mix.

^ I could see 2 quality, dominant wins, and he gets the shot.

Ideally he'd want to have at least 2-3 but @ HW, nothing surprises me.

Cain got 1 win

carwin has a much much better chance of winning a rematch than does cain. atleast carwin can take shots and has a punchers chance to go with it. cain has no chance

Id like to see Shane get revenge, fighting Brock, pounding him again- like he did in the 1st round.

That was brutal. Yet, so fun to watch.

Bumpy Johnson - carwin has a much much better chance of winning a rematch than does cain. atleast carwin can take shots and has a punchers chance to go with it. cain has no chance

Both Cain and Carwin will be coming off injuries

I believe the logic doesn't apply to Carwin. He got worked for five rounds, clearly nothing to offer JDS. Cain got caught with what some might consider a "lucky" punch and was injured. So its quite the different situation. If Carwin won 2 in a row with impressive KOs, he might, depending on who it was he KO'd.

^ HW is fairly thin, If he gets 2 KOs- in Brutal fashion, he gets a title shot.

Esp- if JDS isnt champ by then (which I cant see happening, JDS will defend more than once)

Hopefully we can see all of this play out.

Carwin is still ranked 7th, I believe. I dont agree with that, being in-active for so long, but I think he can get back to a top5 ranking with 2 good wins.

Yeah it is thin...  but he needs a tune up fight because he's coming off major surgery.    A guy like Big Foot or the loser of Travisebrowne/rothwell or the loser of kongo/nog.   Roy nelson or even barnett would probably be the wrong choice for a comeback fight.

Nelson^?

I'm thinking he should face the winner of Werdum/Russow or Struve. Depends on the timing, I don't know when he's expected back.

behrens14 - I'm thinking he should face the winner of Werdum/Russow or Struve. Depends on the timing, I don't know when he's expected back.

End of summer, I believe

Those fights dont make any sense, Carwin is coming off a couple loses.