After every event all u see here is hate!

yes

Yes, the UG is the suck now. Just another reason for an old schoolers forum. People over hype fights and get way too personally involved with the outcome so it turns into bitching and nonsense. Phone Post

lifeaftrprison -  Overeem TD defense was great , Werdum would not engage long enough to make it a fight. Phone Post

yup, although I do not blame him considering the reem is fucking hell on the feet. smart gameplan but boring as well

OP is dead on.. I lurked on this forum for years, finally signed up and now i wonder why i did. No one wants to discuss, rather just bitch about shit and call each other cunts.

Wait, and ignorance. You can't forget the ignorance.

I agree with the point OP is trying to make, but you guys realize you're sitting around bitching about people bitching about shit. Instead this thread should take the direction of what was positive about last night.

This thread is spot on. It's gotten pretty unbearable reading the comments after an event. There's always a bunch of people whining that have no idea what they're talking about.

Props to the CHAMP OverREEM and GAMEBRED!!!