After Maia submits Marquarter then TKO's Silva

hmb - will you all believe in jiu jitsu again?

Maia is going to submit Marfart in the 2nd round after a little GNP which is carefully defended. Then he is going to shock the world and GNP Anderson Silva into a living death.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=15615753&albumID=1600036&imageID=60796029

You, sir, are a disgrace to your "member since" date.

No sir, its brazilian jiu jitsu, they own it. Martyr is getting owned, then Silva will suffer the same fate. Maia is the cream of the crop with slickness and quickness.

Just post the pic!

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=15615753&albumID=1600036&imageID=60796029

Ausgepicht - 
hmb - When you get to the elites of the elite, fights go to the ground, and ground game beats striking again. Royce was not an elite. Why do you think Rickson is still the man, and Fedor finishes almost all his fights on the ground?
Alright, the jig is up.

And gone!

(anybody know the movie I'm quoting?)

ttt this thread when I am correct.

anyone want to make a bet on for the Maia/Marquadrant fight?

I get Maia, you buy me a blue name.

You get Marmot, I buy you a blue name extension.

I love Demian Maia. I put him on our GFC card, that was the 1st time he fought MMA in the US. I really hope he wins. That being said, this is a really tough match up for him. But if he is going to be champion, it wont get any easier.

Ausgepicht - Maia will be exposed as another Brazilian hoping to become champ by STILL using the Royce Gracie approach to MMA.
WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT MOTHERFUCKERS?!?!?

BJJ SUCKS! WRESTLING RULES!

Straight rights have something to say about that

wild celtic - Straight rights have something to say about that
Not being able to take a guy down, because your WRESTLING isn't as good, therefore having to eat right hands has something to say about that.

Don't be a poor sport, because Jesus got KOed.

jaseprobst - 
Ausgepicht - 
hmb - When you get to the elites of the elite, fights go to the ground, and ground game beats striking again. Royce was not an elite. Why do you think Rickson is still the man, and Fedor finishes almost all his fights on the ground?
Alright, the jig is up.

And gone!

(anybody know the movie I'm quoting?)
History of the World Pt. 1

IIRC, it's when they are testing the Eunichs, and Josephus gets a boner.  LOL.  One of my alltime FAVORITE movies!  Personally, I enjoy the worlds first Art Critic.

hmb - ttt this thread when I am correct.

anyone want to make a bet on for the Maia/Marquadrant fight?

I get Maia, you buy me a blue name.

You get Marmot, I buy you a blue name extension.

ttt for lulz

HI JAPAN!!!!!!!!!!

hmb - Maia is going to submit Marfart in the 2nd round after a little GNP which is carefully defended. Then he is going to shock the world and GNP Anderson Silva into a living death.

oops.

Thread backfire 1, 2, 3...

Edit. 2slow!

LOL

ya Maia might beat Silva in sport BJJ too bad this is a fist fight

Respect.