after nate/benson, no interest for GSP/Diaz...

I thought Nate would be able to keep Benson at bay with punches, press forward and control the fight. I knew Benson would be able to take him down no problem, but not the way he did to Nate. He literally beat Nate in EVERYTHING and It was really hard to watch.

After seeing that, I really think GSP/Diaz would go the same...What does Nick have for GSP if Benson (and partially condit) showed that to beat the Diaz brothers style you have to kick them and take them down because of the lack of strength of the Diaz brothers...

And this is coming from a huge Nate/Nick fan...
Anyone feel the same?

They are not the same person.

Yeah a little actually Phone Post

GSP is going to be so much faster than Diaz, he will likely employ a similar strategy. It's incredible how uncomfortable the Diaz bros look when you don't stand directly I'm front of them and let them hit you Phone Post

Last night reinforced my opinions of GSP vs Diaz Phone Post

Gooner H Smith -

Correct. Nate is better than Nick and GSP is better than Benson. Phone Post

Gooner H Smith - 

You are denying they both throw punches in bunches and little kicks?
You are denying they both do not react well to leg kicks and kicking in general?
You are denying they both do not have very good takedown defense?
You are denying they both have the same build/physique?
You are denying that they both have problems with wrestlers?

I could go on forever. Obviously they are not the same person but they are ALMOST the same fighter and react the same way to wrestlers..

To assume Nick Diaz will have little success in a fight with GSP based on a fight between his brother and Bendo is ridiculous.The 209 hate is strong in this one.

TeamRenzo4Life - To assume Nick Diaz will have little success in a fight with GSP based on a fight between his brother and Bendo is ridiculous.The 209 hate is strong in this one.

You are right. I'm not assuming anything about Nick vs GSP because of last night's fight. I'm assuming GSP will beat Nick because he is better than him.

TeamRenzo4Life - To assume Nick Diaz will have little success in a fight with GSP based on a fight between his brother and Bendo is ridiculous.The 209 hate is strong in this one.

The 209 hate is strong? I was PISSED Diaz lost. I am a HUGE Diaz fan. I just think as a REALISTIC FAN (not a nut rider) that Diaz will having nothing for GSP and this fight showed a sneak peak.

CAlfar - 

The 209 hate is strong? I was PISSED Diaz lost. I am a HUGE Diaz fan. I just think as a REALISTIC FAN (not a nut rider) that Diaz will having nothing for GSP and this fight showed a sneak peak.

You are not in fact a Diaz fan. You're a hater, and you only say you're a fan because you think it legitimizes your opinion in the eyes of others.
It does not.

TeamRenzo4Life - 
CAlfar - 

You are not in fact a Diaz fan. You're a hater, and you only say you're a fan because you think it legitimizes your opinion in the eyes of others.
It does not.

I'm a fan of both Diaz brothers and I agree with him, will bump after GSP and Nick fight.

I have no interest in seeing GSP vs anyone who does not have world class tdd and is an aggressive striker... nick has one of the two...

TeamRenzo4Life -
CAlfar - 

It does not.

Dude grow up. Nick vs gsp will be an exact repeat. Nick has absolutely nothing for gsp. Go hang on his nuts more man, the guys opinion is completely valid. Phone Post

I've never had interest in watching a guy who hasn't beaten anyone to deserve a shot at the title.

Biggest win lately at 170....beating a 155'lber who has a losing record at 170.

It's a joke but HEY it will put more money in the Dana's pocket!

OP, I can understand where you're coming from, but please understand that I would like to see Nick and GSP engage in pugilistic battle more than any other fight I want to see right now or have wanted to see in a long time, so please understand when I ask that

And please just let's just don't talk about it until I get to see a fight I've wanted to see for a very, very long time.

Thank you for your consideration.

WAR GSP/NICK DIAZ 

209 wut?

GSP wut?

GSP is going to ragdoll Diaz and make him his bitch.

i think the gsp/nick fight could look pretty similar to bendo/nate, but the one thing that i think could make a difference is that Bendo's sub defense is other-worldly. I know that GSP has great sub defense, but imo there is a better chance of Nick actually sticking a sub on GSP than nate on bendo. just my opinion.
i think nick will get his paper skin cut up within the first round, and it will be a bad night for him. huge fan of the diaz's, but i think it would be nothing short of a miracle if nick beats gsp.

TeamRenzo4Life - 
CAlfar - 

It does not.

And all of a sudden you know who I am and who I am not a fan of?

Moron, at best...