After strikeforce heavyweight grand prix

Strikeforce will be doing away with their heavyweight division Phone Post

Showtime is looking at 6-8 events for 2012, with the option for more. They will be doing away with their heavyweight division. #strikeforce
Karyn Bryant twitter Phone Post

They will be keeping the women's division Phone Post

That sucks. Phone Post

I read the thread title as.

JOSH BARNETT GETS RESPECT DUE, ENTERS THE UFC. Phone Post

They have what, 5 legit, decent heavyweights now? Werdum, Barnett, Cormier, Bigfoot and Sergei? The UFC will sign two or three of them. 5 is not enough for a division.

Great News!

UFC HW Division just got interesting.

Cormier, Barnett, Bigfoot, Karanitov, all UFC bound??

daire84 -  Cormier, Barnett, Bigfoot, Karanitov, all UFC bound??

Hopefully can't wait to see what cormier can do Phone Post

I see Cormier, Bigfoot, and Barnett coming..

not sure about Serg

edit: forgot about Shane Del Rosario.....finally we can see him against some decent comp, great prospect.

Those guys SHOULD be UFC bound but I wish they kept the division in strikeforce to showcase up-and-comers. Phone Post

Brett Okamoto
No heavyweights in Strikeforce once the Grand Prix is finished. Makes sense. That division was pretty much in ruins.

this is actually incorrect. the winner of the grand prix will fight one more time and then they'll do away with the division.

HW division will have 1 fight after the grand prix, then will be eliminated, according to Dana.

Showtime is looking at 6-8 events for 2012, with the option for more..

will continue to keep 2 women's divisions. DW: "we'll keep 1 division, and Cyborg." (He was laughing)

no more Challengers show...

Rousey is looking to drop to 35 to fight Tate, and if she does good there Coker says she will possibly go back to 45 to take on cyborg!

Sounds interesting, but I don't know why she would go down then back up!?

Coker has a lot of faith in her! Phone Post

DamnSevern -  I see Cormier, Bigfoot, and Barnett coming..

not sure about Serg

edit: forgot about Shane Del Rosario.....finally we can see him against some decent comp, great prospect.

Why not sure about serg DS?

What about fedor? Does he have any fights on his showtime contract left? Phone Post

I expect Chad Griggs to steamroll the UFC.

ttt

ehumble - this is actually incorrect. the winner of the grand prix will fight one more time and then they'll do away with the division.

That was posted after I posted this thats why I didn't get to that yet....thank you Phone Post

No more ladies. Phone Post