After watching Arlovski/Nelson, how would Fedor do

Arlovski obviously has KO power and good movement but he got exposed on the ground by Nelson and also got rocked by him.

Two weak points that Fedor would expose easily I think, weak ground game and glass jaw.

Andrei Arlovski has a chance to take it to a decision and win or a cut(doctor stopage) or maybe even a KO.

After his performance against Sylvia and Arlovski's vs Rothwell I had it at 98/2 in favor of Fedor. After last night I have it at 99.99999999999999/.00000000000001 in favor of Fedor.

AA or Nelson wouldnt last 3 min

Andrei's style matches up very well with Fedor.

How so? The standup is probably pretty even, maybe a slight advantage for AA. Fedor has had no problem with better strikers in the past. Fedor would dominate him on the ground. I think it would be pretty one-sided.

I think to have a chance against Fedor you need an amazing ground game and ground defense. Along with some great boxing.

No question in my mind that Andrei is not even close to Fedors level in any area of the game.

Standing, Arlovski would be reluctant to try and trade with Emelianko. If Andre survived Fedor's punishment while standing, Fedor would take him down, then pound him for the win.

also Nelson had like 1 weeks notice

shiet

fedor would shatter his glass jaw in seconds

Herring In A Fur Coat -  ^ That says "Food. Drink. Fun" in Turkish

That just about sums up Fedor

hubris - Arlovski obviously has KO power and good movement but he got exposed on the ground by Nelson and also got rocked by him.

Two weak points that Fedor would expose easily I think, weak ground game and glass jaw.

Agreed.

Fedor would dominate on the ground and if it came to trading shots he'd dominate by having the better chin. I still would give AA a slim chance for the KO as he is a very gifted striker with obvious KO power.

This is mma, anything can happen, as we saw last night.

But of course Fedor would be heavily favoured.

Fedor would be the fastest, most aggressive opponent Arlovski has fought, and the first guy since Ricco (who pounded Andrei out) who has the skills to wreck him on the ground.

Fedor wouldn't break a sweat winning that one.

And I think AA is awesome.

Anyone asking "could Arlovski beat Fedor?",

Should ask themselves,would Fedor have had as much trouble as Arlovski did w/Rothwell or Nelson?

FEDOR will beat Arlovski....

Anything can happen, etc. Puncher's chance, etc.

We all know Fedor would end it. On their feet, on the ground, Arlovski has no advantage.