AG Barr Resigns!!!!

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/14/attorney-general-william-barr-resigns-effective-dec-23.html

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/1338614499981602819?s=21

1 Like

The timing - just after Biden was formally recognized by the electoral college - is no coincidence.

Trump trying to steal the spotlight away from his humiliating election loss.

As for Barr, good riddance. You won't be missed.

4 Likes

Trump wrote a pretty great resignation for him. Lol

https://twitter.com/nypost/status/1338617860344733697?s=21

Barr did what he had to do. Kept the swamp safe. Biden gets to 270 and then Barr leaves. 

5 Likes

He’ll be officially out before Christmas 

TerrySilver - 

Barr did what he had to do. Kept the swamp safe. Biden gets to 270 and then Barr leaves. 

I would bet there will be substantial bank deposits heading his way in the near future.

1 Like

My guess is a pardon. Despite pissing him off in the 11th hour

Get out ya bum!

kevsh -

The timing - just after Biden was formally recognized by the electoral college - is no coincidence.

What don’t you like about him? He’s been nothing but a straight shooter imo, his speech about chinas BS when covid first hit us, calling out BLM and politicians supporting them when that was going on, refusing to give in to Trumps fraud horseshit. I mean there’s a lot worse than Barr. 

good - fuck'em. never should have been hired. swamp creature. dog and pony show. did nothing

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

good - fuck'em. never should have been hired. swamp creature. dog and pony show. did nothing

Lol. I’m sure you were saying that 6 months ago too

Lol

Balls Mahoney -
kevsh -

What don’t you like about him? He’s been nothing but a straight shooter imo, his speech about chinas BS when covid first hit us, calling out BLM and politicians supporting them when that was going on, refusing to give in to Trumps fraud horseshit. I mean there’s a lot worse than Barr. 

He definitely hasn't been a straight shooter.

To the contrary, but he refused to go along with Trump's latest bs so the Fascistic Trunpanzee crowd like sreiter don't like him anymore.

1 Like

Lol

Couldn’t they have waited a day, so that we could get a full days enjoyment out of the electoral meeting, and then a full day enjoyment out of Barr resigning?

It doesn’t seem too much to ask

1 Like

Merry Christmas 

The Attorney General is going to need his own attorney.

Yikes x 10.

Balls Mahoney -
kevsh -

Anyone that isn't a radical Trump zealot they will turn on at this point.

Most all conservatives, Republicans, cabinet members, conservative judges, and Supreme Court are all evil traitors at this point. Haven't you heard? 

1 Like