AGA this weekend!!

Allright guys, in addition to our Board members (a national wrestling champ/undefeated pro mma fighter and the national rep for Korean Judo), we have a four time judo olympian, Jorge, and world bjj champ Roberto Traven!  "Free" video of the event, courtesy of Mowa (pay shipping only), and Friday evening weigh-in, 6-8pm at the venue for pre-registered competitors (prereg until Thurs. the 12th).  TWO DAYS OF GRAPPLING FOR ONE FEE!

Can't wait to see you there.

I just paid via PayPal. Can I bring the forms to the weigh-in Friday night, or do I need to mail them in to be considered pre-registered?

Bring them with, but email me your stats.

Done - I PM'd them to you.

THis weekend?  Whats the website again? Where is this event?  I know I'm sadly behind.  Does Art Jimmerson still compete actively, or at least did they find his missing glove?  I bet Pep has it.

lol

seriously though, I'll call you tomorrow.

How was the tournament Hiza, any results?

yessir, I'll get them tomorrow.  I'm near brain dead from this and TUFers going to our state's site to post....like a month after an event...

thanks

Hiza Geri -  yessir, I'll get them tomorrow.  I'm near brain dead from this and TUFers going to our state's site to post....like a month after an event...

Let us know if any of the hotshots put on a demo.

I am very sore.  My ribcage feels like a beautiful inner reap executed by a 187 lb. purple belt sent me totally airborne, to land flat on my back with said 187 pounds directly on top of me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeXfb88w1ho

Josh J cracked me up. Showing up to a No-GI tournament to sell GIs. LOL. How can you not like that guy.

Someone else from the AL UG was sitting on the edge of the mat eating ice cream (in a bowl)! I bet he had sprinkles & everything. LOL.

Good tournament.

Hey MOWA, I realize that you're cutting up all the footage you took this weekend... Any chance I can get a copy of your raw footage? I'd be happy to compensate you for your time and provide media/external HD for the copy.

Did you compete? If you competed, then yes.

I want everyone to know that the footage isn't for sale. It's for free but only for the competitors. If you didn't compete, burn a copy from someone who did.

As long as only two mats are going at a time (limited cameras), I'll do this for every AGA tournament.

That was the funniest $#!+. You guys were chowing down over there. Someone said that there were some guys eating ice cream. I didn't think much of it because an ice cream truck kept driving by. Then I heard spoons clanging around in bowls & I just had to see WTF was going on.

Next time offer me a sundae. Don't be stingy.

lol  Leif bounced into the venue with his gi on Sunday, AFTER the tournament was over!!! 

MOWA, you really rock for doing this, dude.  Thanks

MOWA Outlaw - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qeXfb88w1ho

Josh J cracked me up. Showing up to a No-GI tournament to sell GIs. LOL. How can you not like that guy.

Someone else from the AL UG was sitting on the edge of the mat eating ice cream (in a bowl)! I bet he had sprinkles & everything. LOL.

Good tournament.

I had my entire product line. Rash guards, vale tudo shorts, board shorts, MMA sparring gloves, etc.

Besides, everyone who trains no gi should be training a little in the gi. I was just trying to help steer them in the right direction.

Unfortunately, due to where I was sitting I ended up watching some camera man's ass most of the day. That huge mat and every single match ended up on the other side of you.