Age, salary and location, be honest

What's your age and salary?

do you make "enough" how much more would you like to make a year?

Im 25 and make 60k a year in Texas.. I don't feel it's near enough, I'd like to be at around 85k a year to be truly comfortable. Wife's a teacher so her income helps. The rat race is no fun fellas

65-70,000
Indiana.
I'm fucking rich here

So what are you doing to get up to 85k? 

I am 30, make 90k in Vancouver, Canada. This income sucks here, I barely can qualify for a mortgage on a one bedroom condo but I am moving and going back to school to improve my situation.

31, smack dab around 100k, and Memphis 

32, 350k.  Upstate NY

income all comes down to cost of living.   Over here can buy a mansion for 300k I'm sure but elsewhere couldn't get shit for that much .

35, 93k, Alberta Canada.

35 70K, chicago not including investments

Jayn200 -

I am 30, make 90k in Vancouver, Canada. This income sucks here, I barely can qualify for a mortgage on a one bedroom condo but I am moving and going back to school to improve my situation.

It's insane in Vancouver. Similar situation in Toronto.

And it's crazy that you need to go to school to better your situation when you're already making 90k a year.

34 - 32k - IN

45, 55K, Central NY

I think I am doing pretty good, the average median salary in my county is right around 23K per yr, so I am almost 2.5x better then that, I live pretty comfortable

1. 76,000 in CT. Wife is a teacher, together we are at about 125k. Comfortable but could always use more.

45,185k,CA(central coast)

Denver suburbs. 

Salary is plenty. 

I got in just ahead of the recent housing boom so I'm in pretty good shape right now. 3 bedroom house with a fully finished basement. I of course want to make more so I can retire sooner but I don't have e many complaints right now. 

Jayn200 -

I've recently been promoted in my company and I receive quarterly raises, so I'm in a good job situation with seemingly a lot of upside but I'd just rather be there already, but gotta pay your dues I guess.

ClevelandCursed -

31, smack dab around 100k, and Memphis 

100k in Memphis?

Damn man, how much crack do you sell??

Age 35.

Salary (not including wifes) $148k (She makes about $44k)

24, 85k, south Texas. 

I don't do too bad. 

34, made 109k last financial year, Sydney Australia.

42, $60k.  Bumfuck Louisiana. I always want more but between the wife and I we do better than most

31, teacher

50k plus whatever I choose to make over the summer. My free time is what I value most and I get plenty.

I'm single with no kids so I'm fine with my current circumstances.