Agents Of Shield finally coming good...The Hub..

Thought writing and interaction between the characters was significantly better than previous episodes with Fitz's banter especially good...Liked having Victoria Hand on board...Still would like some more "super" storylines but definitely now getting interesting and characters actually finally becoming likeable.. Phone Post 3.0

I really like the show the only thing I would add is a supe and longer story arcs rather than problem of the week sort of stuff Phone Post 3.0

I was really digging this weeks episode.

I thought this week's episode was one of the best so far (probably the best so far).

Yeah it was great by this series Standard. Still, some weird dialogues and over-name dropping. Also, maybe its just me but the guy playing the norwegian forrest guy stroke me as a really bad actor.

^^That was meant for the Thor episode not the hub one

Are we talking about the episode with the staff?

The Asgardian was a little fatso and didn't seem to have the proper role, but I still liked the episode.

It seemed a little more like a Joss Whedon show than the others.

Maybe they'll introduce a tougher Asgardian bad guy as the shows villain, or maybe even a comic villain.

regardless how it's perceived by the GG, i've been liking this series:

1) i;m not as critically-minded as my fellow GGers
2) watch with my kids, good family bonding time

Zenoplata - Are we talking about the episode with the staff?

The Asgardian was a little fatso and didn't seem to have the proper role, but I still liked the episode.

It seemed a little more like a Joss Whedon show than the others.

Maybe they'll introduce a tougher Asgardian bad guy as the shows villain, or maybe even a comic villain.

go for a comic villain dammit! There are plenty and many will never be used. How about giving Sir Ben Kingsley actual mandarin powers!? That would be hilarious/awesome.

Stickgrappler i hear you this is a family show, wich is a distinction many people dont realize.

I don't get it because on Angel and Buffy and even Firefly he introduced so many super powered and supernatural characters but now he's resistant and wants to basically just have a bunch of humans doing humans stuff?

Looks like the main guy on this show is gonna get the Angel treatment... he's gonna have a dark side that can come out sometimes. Coulson is Giles/Wesley and of course there is always a bad ass chick who can fight... You've got the geeky science kids that always show up in his shows and the hot sexy love interest that going to end up in a love-triangle of some sort.

The Scooby Bunch, Angel Inc., the Serenity crew and the SHIELD team are basically the same exact people with different faces.

Zenoplata - I don't get it because on Angel and Buffy and even Firefly he introduced so many super powered and supernatural characters but now he's resistant and wants to basically just have a bunch of humans doing humans stuff?

My guess is they want to focus on regular folks encountering the odd for a while (if not indefinately).

They need a connection to that world though... every other show has had at least one character that is supernatural or something as part of the main crew...

Buffy, Angel, (and also a couple demons), Spike, that chick from Firefly that could go berserk and fuck people up.

I just think they need someone in the group that allows them to cross into the world of the odd a little better.

Zenoplata - They need a connection to that world though... every other show has had at least one character that is supernatural or something as part of the main crew...

Buffy, Angel, (and also a couple demons), Spike, that chick from Firefly that could go berserk and fuck people up.

I just think they need someone in the group that allows them to cross into the world of the odd a little better.

If they kill off Fitz or Simmons (I don't care which), I'd very much like to see someone who's supernatural or somesuch.

The Well episode is now finally getting us somewhere. last 2 episodes vaaaast improvement Phone Post 3.0

paw - 
Zenoplata - They need a connection to that world though... every other show has had at least one character that is supernatural or something as part of the main crew...

If they kill off Fitz or Simmons (I don't care which), I'd very much like to see someone who's supernatural or somesuch.

I dont want one of them to die. I dont care for them but if one dies the other will have to grieve and cry and feel empty for half a season. F that.

If one goes, the other has to go as well.

luctaro - 
paw - 

I dont want one of them to die. I dont care for them but if one dies the other will have to grieve and cry and feel empty for half a season. F that.

If one goes, the other has to go as well.

Good point.  I hadn't thought about the crying and such....

Very well, kill them both!