Agree or Disagree? Anik is horrible.

Is it just me or do some of this dudes comments make you go "WTF?" 

Full-heartedly agree.
I've been watching the event on mute while blasting music.
It's much more enjoyable.

He's ok. Kind of like background noise I don't pay attention to. Phone Post

anik is good

Goldberg with his years of experience is worse than Anik, a relative noob.

Manny Yarbrough GOAT - better than Golddurp

Manny Yarbrough GOAT - better than Golddurp

Power double

i like Anik, i dont like Kenny, or at least not them together.

Strongly disagree. He blows Goldberg out of the water and focuses on the fight and the fighters. He's very quick on his feet, detailed yet concise, paces his commentary well and is knowledgeable. The only problem is he has awful chemistry with Kenny (who has a similar sounding voice no less) and neither guy is particularly "exciting". Rogan and Anik would be great.

If you seriously prefer Goldberg or Mauro's gay ass puns and corny jokes then I'll probably never take you seriously again.

Agree but also think Kenny is terrible Phone Post

he sucks brown shithole

Agree " the fighters are moving as fast as the clock!" Phone Post

Deaf Forever - Strongly disagree. He blows Goldberg out of the water and focuses on the fight and the fighters. He's very quick on his feet, detailed yet concise, paces his commentary well and is knowledgeable. The only problem is he has awful chemistry with Kenny (who has a similar sounding voice no less) and neither guy is particularly "exciting". Rogan and Anik would be great.

If you seriously prefer Goldberg or Mauro's gay ass puns and corny jokes then I'll probably never take you seriously again.

This is my opinion to the T Phone Post

He's getting better. Phone Post

TopGrinder - I had high hoped for him but so far in the UFC he has been a fail. Time to bring Chael in for a shot

Chael could only do color and he'd need a SERIOUS straight man like Militech (happens to be a color guy though) to balance him out. Goldberg and Chael would be insanely shitty.

Way better than Goldie!

Manny Yarbrough GOAT - better than Golddurp

BOOM. Phone Post

Keep Anik, drop Kenny, bring in Bonner or Pulver Phone Post

Oh weird, I was actually just thinking to myself that I like Kenny and Anik. Still, gotta have my Goldie and Hogan for the big PPV's. Phone Post