Agree w/deadliest warrior?

Jesse James beat Al Capone last night,due to his boys being better shots and simply more skilled fighters.

But they only let Al use one gun(tommy gun) and Jesse had Colts and a Winchester.

I did agree w/the result though.

Especially when considering that 1920s cars were actually SLOWER than horses.

I think it is the best show on TV.

It's entertainment TV, bro.

It's science, fren

WFA?....

On the one hand, he used the word "fighters"

On the other hand, any post that references horses probably belongs on the OG.

the thing about that show is it all really depends on which weapons they choose for each fighter and whatever ranking they give it in the computer program. I didn't understand how the stiletto got the edge over the big ass bowie knife, just because you could conceal it.

So no intelligent responses then?

Except you,asn.

Capone could have easily won, had he been able to use the WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE.

The computer geek has too much say in how the "simulation" is set up and the results feel completely arbitrary. The weapon demonstrations are cool though.

ViciousCesar - Capone could have easily won, had he been able to use the WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE.

I was waiting for that.

I guess despite the fact that Rashad Evans and Chuck Liddell have been on the show,it still has nothing to do w/fighting right?

It is a good show despite their best efforts.

They are so fucking dumb sometimes it is stupefying. They say shit like

"so this will cripple him and there is no way he can keep fighting." 

"Yeah, but it's not a kill shot"

"but he won't be able to fight anymore..."

"yeah...but he isn't dead. We will definitely have to factor that in."

And how did they not give the edge to the Bowie knife? At least it had 13 kills and the stiletto only had 1. I guess they just lied earlier in the show.

I think they got it right.

Capone did not have anything on that Winchester. 

Yeah they should have let capone use an m1911, a BAR, and a baseball bat instead of the brass knuckles.

Joe ROgans discription of the show was great..

voorhees - 
ViciousCesar - Capone could have easily won, had he been able to use the WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE.

I was waiting for that.

I guess despite the fact that Rashad Evans and Chuck Liddell have been on the show,it still has nothing to do w/fighting right?

Using that logic, I should be able to post Simpsons threads on the UG. Because Chuck Liddell was on there also.

That show is invariably quite embarrasing

ViciousCesar - 
voorhees - 

I was waiting for that.

Using that logic, I should be able to post Simpsons threads on the UG. Because Chuck Liddell was on there also.

Whatever capt. semantics.

Rashad and Chuck were used on deadliest warrior to calculate fight applications.

Simpsons chuck was a cartoon.

The show is entertaining but full of inaccuracies.

If you could pick a winner of a fight by just putting info into a computer, betting on boxing would be obsolete.

And, there is not a chance in hell that Atilla the Hun would have beaten Alexander the Great.

Telamon - The show is entertaining but full of inaccuracies.

If you could pick a winner of a fight by just putting info into a computer, betting on boxing would be obsolete.

And, there is not a chance in hell that Atilla the Hun would have beaten Alexander the Great.

Yup.

Being serious, I give that fight to Jesse and his guys every time. The mafia was good at close-quarters payback violence, etc... Then they'd have the occasional shootout where half the room would die. Maybe they'd set up some warehouse ambush. But the Old Westers were out there free-ranging it, moving around in big spaces and tucking into the landscape. In my mind, I compare it to the Redcoat mafia vs. the gunslingin' Minutemen.