agressive french fighter (vid)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vl-JKBBeRC0&search=fight%20freefight%20agressive%20streetfight

he train at my club

can someone post the video?

okay...i am showing you the future Gomi and no one is caring.

and you call yourself a MMA forum.....

okay

Your friend may be aggressive, but he needs alot more training, specifically striking. Does he really stick his chin out and swing from his hips all the time?

yes he do..and I did not say he was my friend...he just train at my club..

and please come learn him how to box. I am sure he need it.

LOL @ him being a "future gomi".

I'm sure there are plenty of places in France that could teach him how to box. That combined with his aggressiveness should make him alot better.

i am sure you are one of the famous UG expert member critizing the techniques of Chuck Liddel and Vanderlei Silva...anyway....

probably

looks like a typical street figheter to me really. has potential of course. but just brawls

actually in most of this fights he was just a brawler...with some Viet Vo Dao training apparently.

But he has beguin training seriously in MMA

"i am sure you are one of the famous UG expert member critizing the techniques of Chuck Liddel and Vanderlei Silva...anyway.... "

Uhh I wasn't even trying to be mean, you said yourself in the videos he was just a street fighter then. Jesus, I guess the French are assholes.

Ferox, I deleted your first post that quoted MixPlix,and his original post.

That shit has no business on the forum,yes?

Racer X- so good of you man. Kick racism out of TUF.

Giorgos, thanks.

You probably should edit your first response though. No need to quote stupidity! ;)

sure man I respect that

And it was entertaining.

i am not whining