Ah Ah Ah, My Ribs!

Complete lol. Rewatching the replay...

The exact second Woodley said “ah ah ah, my ribs,” 

chaos immediately went to work, punching his ribs... woodley wanted out the entire time unfortunately. Good fighter, just not champ level material fighting or game planning at this point in his career.  Blueprint is out to beat him, but he might retire, I believe he should... nothing to more to achieve or prove. All that shit talking, claiming racism, fighting the white man, and anti trump rhetoric put too much pressure on him. Colby is rare in the sense that he can say the most personal, cruel, factual things and not let that put pressure on him to perform. You can tell it’s not personal and it doesn’t even register  to him that failing could be humiliating for him with how he hypes fights.

Rare attribute imo. Similar to Conor, both compartmentalize trash talk, completely forget it all, and implement the game plan. Business as usual. 

5 Likes

I thought there was a chance he wouldn’t come out after the eye poke.  Took way longer than someone who wants to be there.

7 Likes

Imagine hating white people, and having to live with the shame of a white boy making you scream for help.

18 Likes

Mamaaaaa halp 

2 Likes

Trump calling Colby is awesome. How fucking cool. Trump gave a lot of respect to Woodley as well. Seems cool as hell and very genuine on the phone.

Both are nice guys who catch too much shit. It’s unfortunate. Colby has to be going off the rails right now. You can tell Colby is genuinely happy. What a moment.

10 Likes

Unfortunately, I think he'll keep fighting cause he still needs a paycheck.

Shugum -

Am I missing something? Did he go broke? He’s decent enough on the mic and I’m sure has plenty of knowledge to coach... that’s if his rap career doesn’t workout. Which we all know.... he is Tupac Tyron

1 Like
TAPES -
Shugum -

Am I missing something? Did he go broke? He’s decent enough on the mic and I’m sure has plenty of knowledge to coach... that’s if his rap career doesn’t workout. Which we all know.... he is Tupac Tyron

Yes, Woodley did an interview saying he spent all of his money on cars jewelry clothes trips ect. He talked about that a few months ago. 

Trying to live that rap life without the rap talent. 

william795 -

I thought there was a chance he wouldn’t come out after the eye poke.  Took way longer than someone who wants to be there.

Same.  I really thought he'd take the easy way out but kudos to him for sticking it out another couple rounds.  he definitely didn't react to it like Cowboy did in the fight before.  

Gennady Goblin -

Imagine hating white people, and having to live with the shame of a white boy making you scream for help.

Scream for help made me lol

Wild outcome.

Did we see MAGA just beat BLM?

Lol.

This ain’t South Africa Tyron lol we fight back around here. Colby destroyed the best African American to ever fight in the division.