Ahahhahahah TONY FERGUSON

Wait a minute: didn’t this guy shit talk dana white and the UFC only hours before his humiliating knockout? Didn’t this guy call out his boss in public? He went from “i’m the man and I call the shots” to “Dana can I please wash your car” in like 2 seconds.

4 Likes

Dana in the crowd

12 Likes

Fergettaboutit

4 Likes

What a shit thread made by a shitty person. Faggot fuck.

16 Likes

Ive said Tony was over rated forever. Everybody said he was the guy to beat Khabib, hopefully those people shit talking me then have seen the light. Did the gathje fight ruin him? Maybe a tad as well as age but he was never a world beater.

Always wanted to see him fight journeyman Nate, thought that was more his level, now Nate likely beats the shit out of him too so you know you fell off

RIP

1 Like

If it had been khabib or JBJ the UG would unanimously laughing at them and celebrating the KO

2 Likes
4 Likes

Gaethje must’ve softened that chin…. That guy can take a pounding

1 Like

12 Likes

One of the most exciting fighters in mma and op wants him cut? The guys still top 10 in his division and is never in a bad fight. After watching that women’s title fight fiasco it’s clear who should be cut.

15 Likes

Can we at least have Tony lose the sunglasses and tough guy act before fights now? He’s now the official gatekeeper for 155.

2 Likes

So after his 12 fight murder streak the guy suffers a horrific injury and got old so now you are proven right?

Yeah Anderson Silva sucked too I told everyone the whole time

That Muhammad Ali guy was terrible I saw him before he died he could barely walk, what a loser.

23 Likes

His ears wobbled like Werdum’s lol

piss off little jabroni

1 Like

11 Likes

I’m happy to see Ferguson continue losing. He comes off as an obnoxious prick. For his sake though, I hope he retires. I don’t want to see anyone get additional brain damage

12 Likes

Dude got KOd by a kick that KOs 100% of the people it lands on, and he’s got a soft chin? He’s no good? He hurt Chandler bad in round 1. Chandler took advantage of an opening and punted Tony’s head to the moon.

Wtf are you smoking?

16 Likes

12 fight win streak yes, murder streak no. Who was his biggest win? Oh right everyone was jizzing about kevin lee, where is he now?

Cowboy? Pettis? Dos anjos? Yeah hit or miss guys with tons of loses on their records

2 Likes

21 Likes