Ahh Portland

Looks like the street scraps are escalating. Suppose someone forgot to tell the PB to go home. Or maybe, just maybe America is their home.

Andy Ngos twitter feed from today has some wild footage.

Nothing good will come from any of this. Law and order needs to be restored, and guilty offenders prosecuted to the full extent of the law before people are needlessly killed

8 Likes

How it’s being covered in leftist media:

ALT RIGHT WHITE SUPREMACISTS ATTACK ANTI-FASCIST PROTESTORS!

4 Likes

Why would we start now? Is it only ok to riot and burn shit down if you’re black?
We had almost a year of riots, untold deaths and billions in property damage, with little to no recourse. Lol, our politicians were bailing rioters out.
Not cool now though, right?

3 Likes

Before I can address this, I need you to show me where I said any of the other riots were acceptable

5 Likes

“Police warned that they would not interfere in clashes”

Wtf? So it’s just madness allowed to happen? The end game here is what exactly?

2 Likes

You do know Portland and Oregon are run by communists?

2 Likes

I guarantee this is the mayor and city council member’s decision.
The chief has to follow the orders of the mayor.

Portland and other cities across the U.S. will continue to suffer as long as it’s residents continue to vote for these far left city council members and mayors.

5 Likes

Awesome! I’m flying there tomorrow

1 Like

We’re way passed law and order in leftist cities.

1 Like

Oh absolutely, I’ll dig through a year of threads to find the quotes.
You’re a liberal shithead and you people cheered it on the entire time. It was, “an expression of outrage against racism!”
You can dress it up any way you want but that’s what it is. So revise your history however you need to.

3 Likes

I love PDX, but their government is such a fucking joke. Did you know they have a flat $35/year mandatory art tax? It doubles after 30 days and they’ll send you to collections over it.

Fags.

I hope it happens more often

1 Like

sniper GIF

So you clearly have me mistaken with someone else. I’ve never accepted or cheered on the violence of the 2020 riots. And I’ve always called for law and order.

At a minimum, you need to be sure of who you’re throwing accusations against. But in reality, maybe you should unplug and go outside. You’re being a dick to someone online, that you don’t know, and you’re clearly mistaking with someone else.

Stop taking the internet so seriously. Go outside and you’ll see, it’s not about which side you’re on. In fact, nobody cares because their aren’t Left/Right teams in real life. Yes you can point to things like ANTIFA or the Proud Boys, but life is not the internet, groups like that are such a small percentage of the real world. The overwhelming majority of people are somewhere in the middle and don’t care about your political views.

Seriously, I’m saying this as one person who cares about the mental health of another. Go back and look at my first post, all I did was call for law and order. Now look at your replies, besides having me mistaken for someone else, you’re clearly already worked up over something. That’s not good. It’s not good for someone to go through life always worked up like that. Unplug, go outside, and interact with real people. You’ll quickly see that the internet is not real life, and most people are just good normal people

3 Likes

I WAS THERE FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS VISITING FAMILY. IT IS INDEED A SHITHOLE. EVERY SINGLE BUSINESS HAD BLM POSTERS IN THEIR WINDOW AND SOME EVEN HAD “WHITE SUPREMECY IS TERRORISM” POSTERS. IT WAS PRETTY HILARIOUS. LET THEM ROT IN THE HELL OF THEIR OWN MAKING.

8 Likes

good, I hope there is no intervention and the PB are kicking some commie scum ass

4 Likes

1 Like

So antifa, which stand for Anti-Facist, attacked a group of people for exercising their right to protest against the government? Think they need a new name!

3 Likes