Ahhhhhhh house centipede!!

Or apartment centipede . Saw one other night and thought I bleach spray attacked him to death but another one or him busted through my living room tonite

Okay so looks like I need to get a dehumidifier , some spray, and maybe cayenne pepper. Any other advice? Sealing cracks won't work. Older building with too many holes Phone Post 3.0

You mean mustache bug? Phone Post 3.0

Seen a couple of these in the house lately. Kill the sons of bitches and move on with your life Phone Post 3.0

Its times like these a lighter and a can of aqua net really come in handy.

Pappy Knuckles - Seen a couple of these in the house lately. Kill the sons of bitches and move on with your life Phone Post 3.0
Couldn't catch him . Bitch had like 100 legs and was on coke Phone Post 3.0

Girly - 
Pappy Knuckles - Seen a couple of these in the house lately. Kill the sons of bitches and move on with your life Phone Post 3.0
Couldn't catch him . Bitch had like 100 legs and was on coke Phone Post 3.0

Follow it to its stash.

glue traps

At least its not a silverfish Phone Post 3.0

bag vacuum cleaner/golf club.

You need to get some bug stop.

Don't try and smack him with a shoe, unless you want to end up with a murder scene in your apt. Phone Post 3.0

Art. - You need to get some bug stop.

Don't try and smack him with a shoe, unless you want to end up with a murder scene in your apt. Phone Post 3.0
Reading the raid and garden spray works . My apt so humid. Gotta get dehumidifier tomorrow Phone Post 3.0

Get some geckos. Geckos eat bugs. Centipedes eat bugs. No bugs = no centipedes. Geckos are cute.

At least that's how I managed it in Hawaii LOL Phone Post 3.0

I think they dwell under the carpet. Only had two of them this year. That bug stop kills them fast and doesn't leave marks.

Dehumidifier is a good idea too. Phone Post 3.0

I'm on 3rd floor. Saw one in basement month ago. Not sure why they would venture up here Phone Post 3.0

And I don't have carpets Phone Post 3.0

They need way more water than typical house bugs. If you have a recurring centipede problem, you have standing water somewhere. Find that & fix it & the centipedes will bail on their own.

they are harmless basically..they do you a favor by eating spiders and other bugs..

Where the fuck do you live that you have monsters like that?! Phone Post 3.0

That's nothing compared to a human centipede.

^pics?