Air Force gender-inclusive training tells cadets to not use ‘mom,’ ‘dad’

So “We’re all just people” is verboten. This is institutional racism codified.

2 Likes

Our military needs more toxic masculinity, not DEI training.

If you didn’t know, it was a total hoax, written by a black cadet. But the opportunity to virtue signal and brow beat the cadets was too good to pass up.

1 Like

Fixed it. I don’t want you to get into trouble.

1 Like

In case the other branches of military didn’t have enough reasons to make fun of the AF…

2 Likes

It’s better this news gets out to the public and ruins the militaries recruiting and retention to force them to change course.

I don’t want the USA to be weak and defenseless. But I also don’t want to live in a world where “gender is a social construct”.

Fuck every organization and person that doesn’t recognize gender as binary and compels speech for those who do.

2 Likes

Glad I retired in 2018. Shit was getting bad then. Now I see “pronouns” in emails from all branches.

2 Likes

This is absolutely pathetic. How embarrassing.

Yeah, cowboy… THAT’S all it’s about… lololol

That’s fine. Calling someone by their rank rather than sir/ma’am has always been borderline disrespectful. I used to call my platoon leader “lieutenant” when he needed to be reminded of his place in the pecking order.

My son is a first year cadet at the AF Academy. I asked him if this is what he’s experiencing, and he said only a tiny bit, and that the article is very exaggerated. Hard to believe everything you read these days unfortunately.

2 Likes

This is why china is going to beat you guys in the next war

As long as their bears won’t beat our bears!

It is exactly what is being pushed at all the military academies.

It is unfortunately not exaggerated.

In due time I’ll be able to explain how I know this. Seen it first hand directly from the top brass.

6 Likes

correct. and i’d be willing to bet money our sources come from a similar place on the hudson river…

1 Like

How do I get out of this chickenshit outfit.

The fact that there isn’t a mutiny says all you need to know about the situation.

1 Like

The Office Yes GIF

1 Like

I don’t doubt it’s coming down the pipeline in due time. I’m just saying the article is exaggerating and the Academy (Air Force at least) hasn’t gone fully woke quite yet.

Source? My son who is actually a cadet there so has first hand experience.

There won’t be a mutiny… there will be a slow walk away.

I graduated from an ivy league school and then ENLISTED in the USMC (and had to commit to 6 yrs to get my mos, then stayed for 8)… there is NO FCKING WAY I would do that today.