Airport security question???

A friend of mine is planning a flight within the continental US. He lives in Colorado, and wants to bring his vape pen. The weed cartridge looks just like the tobacco ones, so no worries there, but he wants to bring hash wax.

So is my bro gonna get busted? Phone Post 3.0

as long at he puts it in a clear bag no larger than to hold 4 oz and leaves it out in the open then he meets the requirements and should be just fine!!!

Lol, he was gonna put it in his wife's makeup. The wax comes in little screw top thimble size containers, kinda looks like makeup. Phone Post 3.0

He should keister it just to be on the safe side. Phone Post 3.0

HE WILL BE FINE..........I FLY WITH WEED ALL THE TIME OUT OF CALI..........THEY GIVE ZERO FUCKS. 

He's worried with all the legalization shitstorm here that security will be on the lookout Phone Post 3.0

Mail it Phone Post 3.0

That was my solution. Phone Post 3.0

MrFluffyHippo - Mail it Phone Post 3.0

"Mailing stuff home is a bad idea also. U.S. Postal Service inspectors seized 158 packages of marijuana being sent from Colorado through the mail in 2012. By May 2013, in a five month period, 209 packages of marijuana were seized. Be smart as the postal inspectors are setting up shop and keeping a close eye on packages being sent outbound from Colorado. (Read the prohibitionists report here - PDF)"

I've smoked wax out of my pen in a airport. Looks just like and e-cig. No worries as long as he doesn't act odd/nervous. Phone Post 3.0