Airport security, your name and ID. question

I think i have always used Chris for my ticket, but i cant remember.

anyway my ticket says Chris,  my ID says Christopher .  

They won't fuss over that will they?   I wouldn't think so,

Lol, why so nervous? What're are you trying to smuggle? Phone Post 3.0

Better to put your name exactly as it appears but you'll likely not get hassled. Just be prepared if you do meet an asshole who does give you a hard time Phone Post 3.0

GiarcDrofwarc - Lol, why so nervous? What're are you trying to smuggle? Phone Post 3.0
Don't want to get delayed, and not be able to fly Phone Post 3.0

No, should not be an issue.......

You'll be fine.

Have a great flight!

They only check your ace-ho if youre flying on business from canada back to the states and are becoming visibly agitated that the montreal fuckwits who showed up late for their flight (but still had time to get a starbucks coffee) are ushered to the frint of each line. Phone Post 3.0

that's reason to be probed if ever there was one:)

You're white, you should be alllllright.

Weren't you once in jail for blowing something up?

You're proper fucked Phone Post 3.0

I've never heard of that as a big problem.

I have had a slight issue where the check in kiosk wanted a card/Id with the same exact name. Phone Post 3.0

If international - yes, domestic, no.

Say hello to Gitmo for me.

Thread title should read: airport security, name, and ID question.

Whomever changed the rules that there should be a comma after the first word only in a list of three, is a fucking retard Phone Post 3.0

I always get pulled aside. I think the Jewish guy in khakis must be some kind of red flag Phone Post 3.0

Boarding pass has to match the ID. They may let it slide if you're not a terrorist, but they can send you back to the ticketing agent if they want to be a hard ass about it.

checkuroil - I always get pulled aside. I think the Jewish guy in khakis must be some kind of red flag Phone Post 3.0

They just want to check your oil.

I usually don't even get my whole name to print out on the ticket so i don't know how one of those dipshits could tell the difference. it's supposed to match exactly, but no one cares. worst case scenario you have to go back to the counter and they'll change it.

I flew a couple weeks after 911 and we were in a line of about 40 people. The one browner skinned dude with his son were the only ones that had to turn right instead of going straight. Even after he tried to explain that he was with all of us. That's when he found out he wasn't.