Airport security, your name and ID. question

We're going to st thomas, it's technically the U.S. but I think they treat it as international. I'm going to change the name on the fucking ticket.

And yes I did go to prison. I didn't blow anything up, it was the guy I worked for. He blew a pipe bomb behind his business in the middle of the night, it damaged the next door businesses door. They called cops next morning. Investigation. ...they find another one in his office, he blames me, we both go to prison.

What I did do was blow some up on my land way out in the country with this dipshit, he just took it too far.
My charge was manufacturing of an explosive. I went for the fact that I made one, even though I blew it up on my land.

So let that be a lesson to everyone. Don't do dumb shit with dumbasses. Phone Post 3.0

thetattedbatman - Thread title should read: airport security, name, and ID question.

Whomever changed the rules that there should be a comma after the first word only in a list of three, is a fucking retard Phone Post 3.0
Keep fighting the good fight Phone Post 3.0

TFK_Vulva Fabulous -
thetattedbatman - Thread title should read: airport security, name, and ID question.

Whomever changed the rules that there should be a comma after the first word only in a list of three, is a fucking retard Phone Post 3.0
Keep fighting the good fight Phone Post 3.0
Have we won yet? Phone Post 3.0

Who ? Phone Post 3.0