AJ cut

After the loss and the whole weight thing. What does the ug think? Phone Post

if not, he may go to 155 so he can get a win.

Right Hand JO Power - if not, he may go to 155 so he can get a win.

Hahahahhaja Phone Post

Oh yeah, he's gotta get cut. That 12 pounds over thing was completely unacceptable. There are tons of fighters who would respect the sport enough to make weight, just waiting in line for a chance to show their skills. No need to have that guy taking up a spot.

Ensanity -

Hahahahhaja Phone Post

please no J's in your haha's, it makes you sound european or Latin american Phone Post

I think he should be given an opportunity to fight at 205.

him fighting at 170 would be like me fighting newborns and puppies. that's just not right.

EvilMaster - Oh yeah, he's gotta get cut. That 12 pounds over thing was completely unacceptable. There are tons of fighters who would respect the sport enough to make weight, just waiting in line for a chance to show their skills. No need to have that guy taking up a spot.

I think it's a little different than it seems. I mean if he was down to 186 or 187 and the UFC doctors told him to rehydrate, I'm not gonna hold it against him Phone Post

Misleading topic title. Phone Post

shawarma - Misleading topic title. Phone Post

My bad. Phone Post

He should consider a sex change operation and see if he can get into the Strikeforce womens division.

DeRanker - 
EvilMaster - Oh yeah, he's gotta get cut. That 12 pounds over thing was completely unacceptable. There are tons of fighters who would respect the sport enough to make weight, just waiting in line for a chance to show their skills. No need to have that guy taking up a spot.
I think it's a little different than it seems. I mean if he was down to 186 or 187 and the UFC doctors told him to rehydrate, I'm not gonna hold it against him Phone Post

lol you aren't going to hold the fact that he was grossly overweight coming in to his final weight cut, that it caused him to lose feeling in his legs, led to him calling in the Ufcs doctors and then telling him to rehydrate because he was killing himself? Of course they told him to rehydrate himself. if not he was risking serious injury. What's even worse is he wasn't even apologetic about it. He acted like it was no big deal.

He deserved to be cut and I'm glad he was. Every time he pulls this shit he disrespects his opponents.

Larry Appleton's Chicago Destiny -
Ensanity -

Hahahahhaja Phone Post

please no J's in your haha's, it makes you sound european or Latin american Phone Post

That's genuinely funny. Phone Post