AJ punished?

Was that a message, punk didn't come back for mania, so they had her drop the belt to Paige in her debut? Looked like her mood was different coming out and she definitely didn't help her with that finish lol. Could just be me, but AJ slapped the shit out if her kinda hard it looked before the match.... Is that possible? I've heard stories about stuff like that Phone Post 3.0

I wouldn't say so I just think it was a way to get Paige over instantly Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_omzzy - I wouldn't say so I just think it was a way to get Paige over instantly Phone Post 3.0
This^

Aj just had the longest divas title reign in history and most thought it was her time to lose it at mania but having paige take it is potentially setting up one of the best rivalries in the divas division in years Phone Post 3.0

I wish they gave Emma more of a push her and Paige have great chemistry Phone Post 3.0

I think the divas title is for the legit wrestlers in the division and the total divas crew will just prance around on E! and have 2 minute matches. Phone Post 3.0

No one has said they'd like to punish aj yet Phone Post 3.0

I didn't say it, but I was thinking it. She can wear one of her school girl outfits and there would be no shortage of volunteers to give her a stern bit of discipline I am sure.

It was just a thought, is it a possibility tho? Phone Post 3.0