"AJ" Renzo Gracie Black Belt, Manager Renzo gym,..

WSOF Promoter?
So I was doing some filming at the Hard Rock and
I guess one of the Promoters "AJ" was talking to these girls that I work for..Flirting is more like it..but it was all good. So, I am listening and he says that he is the promoter for World Series of Fighting which I believe because he brought out the tickets and handed them some tickets and then hooked their bosses up as well. Then I introduce myself and he tells me he is a BJJ Black Belt under Renzo Gracie...I can hear he is Brazilian because of his accent , then he tells me that He is the Manager of the Renzo Gracie Gym in New York. So, ok..this guy has somewhat Cauli ears and then I tell him that I am a BJJ practitioner since 1995 and he looks at me and just by looking at his gestures he thinks I am lying but probably cos I only have slight cauliflower ear (Gonna make a thread about this).
Long story short...I look up all Renzo Black Belts because I just want to know if this guy is a champion or something since nowadays there are many BJJ players that are black belts that I don't even know. Anyone hear of this guy? I just felt a little ackward when I said "So how is Danaher? Is he still with Renzo?" He says "Hey I gotta go". Did it everytime I seen him in the hallway. Bad Breath maybe?? lol

Anyone know this guy?

I don't know him personally, just from the thread. I bet he boned those womenz.

ShanTheMan - I don't know him personally, just from the thread. I bet he boned those womenz.

this thread?

uniquetechnique - 
ShanTheMan - I don't know him personally, just from the thread. I bet he boned those womenz.

this thread?

Yes.

I know him from this thread too. He's legit.

Stackdoe - I know him from this thread too. He's legit.

Remember when you and I first met in this thread?

Ahhh memories

ShanTheMan -
Stackdoe - I know him from this thread too. He's legit.

Remember when you and I first met in this thread?

Ahhh memories
Lmao Phone Post 3.0

Frankie Edgars Manager promotes WSOF I think or maybe RFA.

There's no AJ managing RGA in NYC

Hikikomori - Frankie Edgars Manager promotes WSOF I think or maybe RFA.

Ali?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/5/13/4320862/ali-abdel-aziz-wsof-cross-promotion-ufc-champions

OTT78 - 

Ali?

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/5/13/4320862/ali-abdel-aziz-wsof-cross-promotion-ufc-champions

Thats him. He said he got his BJJ black belt 6 years ago from Renzo. Then when I was talking about how I trained too in front of the girls, he had to go fast. Seen him like 3 more times and just totally steered clear of me and I even chewed my gum to make sure my breath was good, With all those fighters he manages..Renzo probably did give him his BJJ BB 6 years ago

Loll..Ali...he was probably fucking with you. Last thing he wants to do when hitting on girls is talk to some guy about bjj

uniquetechnique - 
OTT78 - 

Ali?

Thats him. He said he got his BJJ black belt 6 years ago from Renzo. Then when I was talking about how I trained too in front of the girls, he had to go fast. Seen him like 3 more times and just totally steered clear of me and I even chewed my gum to make sure my breath was good, With all those fighters he manages..Renzo probably did give him his BJJ BB 6 years ago

He's Renzo's manager (he also manages Frankie, Rolles, Igor, Gregor). He's Egyptian, not Brazilian; honestly I'm not 100% about his bjj belt but I know for sure he's a judo black belt and he competed in the Olympics. He's the matchmaker and vice president of WSOF. He's actually a very nice guy. Hardworking man, always busy, so I can see why he would be running around. 

OTT78 - 
uniquetechnique - 
OTT78 - 

Ali?

He's Renzo's manager (he also manages Frankie, Rolles, Igor, Gregor). He's Egyptian, not Brazilian; honestly I'm not 100% about his bjj belt but I know for sure he's a judo black belt and he competed in the Olympics. He's the matchmaker and vice president of WSOF. He's actually a very nice guy. Hardworking man, always busy, so I can see why he would be running around. 

He is a nice guy but I think what happened was he saw no hardcore Cauliflower ear on me and since he was also in front of the girls he was flirting with he thought I didn't know anything about BJJ. But again, you never know, he probably did get his BJJ Black Belt from Renzo like he said..6 years ago. I give him props, mad props for being an Olympian

Ron Jeremy - Loll..Ali...he was probably fucking with you. Last thing he wants to do when hitting on girls is talk to some guy about bjj

I know...lol. Bad timing.

:)

He didn't get his bjj black belt from Renzo 6 years ago

Ron Jeremy - He didn't get his bjj black belt from Renzo 6 years ago

When did he get it then?

He might be a BJJ Black Belt if he went against Shinya Aoki

Mods please delete thread Phone Post 3.0