IN HIS OWN WORDS:
1) Beat out an initial 3000+ applicants to be invited to Venice Beach and compete against 50 of WWE's top pick athletes.
2) Beat all 50 athletes with the fastest elimination course time.
3) Won the #1 spot in the final 8 contestants to be on Tough Enough's first ever $1mil challenge.
4) Has been a consistent crowd and fan favorite every week.
5) Won the Squat Thrust competition
6) Wrestled with Olympic gold medalist Kurt Angle and arm-locked him, making him the all out favorite.
7) Won the "Tori Wilson Sex Test"
8) Beat the final 3 remaining competitors in an arm wrestling match, including the 6'0" 280lb "Silver-Back", 6'8" 280lb Justice Smith, and MTV's shameless "The Miz".
There are 2 days remaining to VOTE FOR DANIEL PUDER.