akira stays....

cheating.... yes he takes an illegal knee but when yamasucky ask's him if hes okay he says hes " im okay" then yamasucky tell's him he took and illegal knee and all of a sudden hes hurt and cant see and cant continue... take's another easy win in the ufc..

Fake tapping bum Phone Post 3.0

How the fuck is that cheating? He took an illegal blow that forced blood to pour from his nose. He's a fake tapper, but he did no wrong here. Phone Post 3.0

He did nothing wrong. He was concussed and had a broken nose. Phone Post 3.0

Gif? Phone Post 3.0

And yet Ben Askren is still without a contract... Phone Post 3.0

Heel Hooker - Of course he said he's ok he's a fuckin warrior he wanted to keep going Phone Post 3.0
Lol, were you watching? Phone Post 3.0

Heel Hooker - Of course he said he's ok he's a fuckin warrior he wanted to keep going Phone Post 3.0
Till he was informed he took an illegal knee then it looked like he was running for an oscar award.. Phone Post 3.0

http://mmajunkie.com/2013/12/photo-akira-corassanis-nose-broken-in-five-places-due-to-illegal-knee/

Why doesn't OP care to mention Blanco's history of cheating? Phone Post 3.0

I don't blame him, the hit was illegal, you can either take the DQ win or agree to fight 15 minutes with a shattered nose

Stea1th - Can't stand that guy Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0

fighters playing up injuries is always going to rub people the wrong way, but if you continue to fight after taking a legit illegal knee to the face you are basically rewarding your opponent for cheating because the advantage from an early blow like that is usually substantial.

I don't like Akira for the fake tapping incident, but I actually think he was really hurt last night. I've seen that delayed reaction from enough hockey players who've taken nasty shots to believe it. He might have sold it a bit, but I think he was pretty hurt.

chalice - fighters playing up injuries is always going to rub people the wrong way, but if you continue to fight after taking a legit illegal knee to the face you are basically rewarding your opponent for cheating because the advantage from an early blow like that is usually substantial.
I came here to be angry bro! Please stop making logical sense! Phone Post 3.0

He broke his nose, idiots Phone Post 3.0

That's bs, look at all the reports and X-ray pics n crap let alone the video, hard shot. As a fighter that would suck to get your nose shattered and possible concussion from a dirty move . Phone Post 3.0

Right up to the point he heard "illegal knee"... Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_GSP_Won_WOOHOO - Why doesn't OP care to mention Blanco's history of cheating? Phone Post 3.0
How is that related at all to the OP pointing out he was fine, sitting up and looking oit of both eyes until he hears the words "illegal knee"?

He was in his way up and Blanco is only guilty of being a fraction of a second early.

If he could not continue fine, but it shouldnt have been a DQ Phone Post 3.0

What Bisping did was CLEARLY intentional without question yet because Jorge chose to continue Bisping gets a "win".... Phone Post 3.0