Alabama publisher spanked female reporters

He isn't denying it. Happened in the 1970s, but the "news" of his actions is just emerging now...

H. Brandt Ayers, former publisher and now chairman of the company that publishes The Anniston Star, spanked female employees in the 1970s, several former staffers claim.

The allegations come from female employees who said they were targeted and sexually abused by Ayers, now 82, while working in the paper's newsroom. One of the women, Veronica Pike Kennedy, told the Alabama Political Reportershe was working at the newspaper early one Saturday when Ayers approached her about an editorial he had written and then told her she was being a "bad girl" and he would "have to spank" her.

Kennedy said Ayers pulled her out of her chair, bent her over a desk and spanked her 18 times with a metal ruler. The incident was witnessed by another Star reporter who allegedly confirmed the account. Kennedy was 22 at the time of the alleged incident; Ayers was in his early 40s.

Several other female Star staffers reported similar contact with Ayers. 

Ayers issued a statement through a Jan. 1 story published in The Star.

"As a very young man with more authority than judgment, I did some things I regret," Ayers said. "At my advanced age I wish I could relive those days again, knowing the seriousness of my position and with the accumulated judgment that goes with age."

http://www.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/01/anniston_stars_ex-publisher_sp.html

Fucker wants to go back and use his hand, that’s no lie.  

Oger for sure

who hasnt done that?

i cant even count how many chicks i said youve been a bad girl and i have to spank you too.

and everyone of them giggled like little school girls...and no, they werent little school girls

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

who hasnt done that?

i cant even count how many chicks i said youve been a bad girl and i have to spank you too.

and everyone of them giggled like little school girls...and no, they werent little school girls

Liar! 

Youve never spanked anyone @ Burger King. I know youre the "shift leader" and all but you aint got juice like that.

Well if they were bad girls....

As somebody who has bent plenty of adult women over his knee and spanked them to near tears, I completely support this. 

"At my advanced age I wish I could relive those days again"

Pretty sure this was his full statement before his publicist fluffed it up.

At Christmas I would tell them they were good girls and come sit on Santa’s lap

Hikikomori -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

who hasnt done that?

Liar! 

Youve never spanked anyone @ Burger King. I know youre the "shift leader" and all but you aint got juice like that.

i spanked your mom, then she spanked my monkey

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -
Hikikomori -
D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F. -

who hasnt done that?

Liar! 

i spanked your mom, then she spanked my monkey

Rooster has to maintain order from the hens. I see nothing wrong with this. 

lol @ even commenting on something that happened 40 years ago.