Alabama Shitcans Mask Mandate! MAGA!

https://twitter.com/RealKyleMorris/status/1367225848219258880

5 Likes

In for the lefties to say nice things about Alabama.

If they won't wear a mask, like we tell them to, then they can't have OUR vaccine!

I No Kung Foo -

If they won't wear a mask, like we tell them to, then they can't have OUR vaccine!

KEEP it

Anyone know if they opened up %100 yet?

"Dear God,

Please let there be a spike in Covid 19 in Alabama to punish them for not masking up and to prove us right!"

- Progressives

4 Likes
In Limbo -

"Dear God,

Please let there be a spike in Covid 19 in Alabama to punish them for not masking up and to prove us right!"

- Progressives

Maybe they should take the first bus to 

GREENBOW ALABAMA

1 Like

OP are you in an unmasked state? If not, are you heading to any of these states to be free? If so, Hell yeah, brother!

![](upload://fsERbAaPaYPXYBIB9PdhEj2MNhU.jpeg)

1 Like

Good luck, Alabama.

Thank you for trying this. My Governor (Newsom, CA, D) would never have the stones.

I fear that my state will be the last to return to normal.

I’m from and live in north Alabama. Even though I don’t think Kay Ivey is doing a good job as governor; I’m happy about this because I’m sick of the damn masks and think this virus situation is mostly a bunch of bullshit that’s overblown for political reasons.

1 Like
I No Kung Foo -

Fuck that shit! I’m not going to take that vaccination. My 85 year old mother got the virus back in December. I had to stay with her and work from home. She shook it within a few days and I never got it.

1 Like

It has not been lifted yet. Tentative date April 9th.