Alan Belcher training video

I went down to Biloxi last week and spent a few days with Alan Belcher, on this particular day I filmed him going through an intense strength and condition workout, check out the video at the link below...

http://www.purefight.org/videos/coverage/view_video/234657-workout-videos/205251-alan-belcher-strength-conditioning

thanks for posting this. S&C videos are the best :)

ttt

When is this avid youngster fighting again? Last fight was too close against an international superstar

ttt

Mixed Martial Arts Videos on Purefight

ttt for Alan.. and its always good to see Jimmy Mills somewhere

Good smart posterior chain training.

Yet, it might be a little overtraining.

Lyle is an incredible strength & conditioning coach. That is the only thing that was missing from Alan's game. I think this will take him to the next level.

Hope all is good Lil Rod. Come over for my smoker Oct 31.

make sure you bring your hips close to the bar when you explode on the power clean. your hips arent engaging.

big fan of belcher

I have several videos from my stay with Alan but haven't had time to put them together yet, I left Biloxi last Wednesday and went to Charlotte, then Baltimore, Annapolis, New Jersey, several cities in PA, then DC yesterday. I dropped my road trippin buddy off at the airport earlier today...

Hoping to meet up with Leonard Garcia and Donald Cerrone for a workout tomorrow, then covering the Central Pennsylvania Warrior Challenge tomorrow night and possibly one more fight in Baltimore on Saturday night before I fly home on Sunday.

I will have more time to work on these videos next week and will let you guys know when they go up on Purefight.

If anyone knows of any good gyms in the Baltimore or surrounding areas let me know and I might be able to stop by and do a video coverage later tonight....

bigmills008 - Lyle is an incredible strength & conditioning coach. That is the only thing that was missing from Alan's game. I think this will take him to the next level.

what time is the smoker?

Lil gRaPpLEr - 
bigmills008 - Lyle is an incredible strength & conditioning coach. That is the only thing that was missing from Alan's game. I think this will take him to the next level.

what time is the smoker?

yes, what time is the smoker?

nowaydo - Good smart posterior chain training.

Yet, it might be a little overtraining.

It's hard to gauge overtraining from a 6 minute video. Does look like a hell of a tough workout though.

So what time is the smoker?

Lil gRaPpLEr - 

what time is the smoker?

Weighins 11-1 at the gym matches from 3-6.

Bader does a great job with these videos. How scary was that car ride while interviewing Alan? haha

Was this shot at the Parisi speed school affiliate there? I had thought that the Remix MMA guys did their weight training there, but I could be mistaken.

solidsnake - When is this avid youngster fighting again? Last fight was too close against an international superstar

I think he is fighting Wilson Govea at 107.

Tom Lawlor - Was this shot at the Parisi speed school affiliate there? I had thought that the Remix MMA guys did their weight training there, but I could be mistaken.

No its not with Parisi. Alan has been training with Lyle Henley in Daphne, AL & Mobile, AL. Lyle trains lots of pro & college football, basketball, & baseball players. He has worked with several mma pros & worked with Jermain Taylor some back in the day. Dude is unreal.

I am really glad to see Alan is training like a professional athlete. Also encouraging to me since I weight train in an alike manner. I can't do the plyometrics on that level due to recent hip and knee difficulties. Keep doing it Alan!