Albert Tumenov calls out Rick Story once again

let's show a great show if you're not one of those who are afraid to lose your ranking.

when you can fight?

I wouldn't like to fight Einstein Tumolev either. Dude looked slick. Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior - LOOL. Rick Story will destroy your little Russian hero Phone Post 3.0
Don't be so sure... Be a good fight, he's legit... Can he stop the takedown, that's the question Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior - LOOL. Rick Story will destroy your little Russian hero Phone Post 3.0
Story gets slept Phone Post 3.0

Tough fight for anyone ranked to take. relatively unknown fighter and will break your face open if your skills ain't up to snuff. Phone Post 3.0

Story by devasting body punches Phone Post 3.0

Tumenov is one of my favourite up and coming guys he needs a name fight next. Phone Post 3.0

Jackson_Junior - LOOL. Rick Story will destroy your little Russian hero Phone Post 3.0

hahaha

I love watching Tumenov fight. That said, I don't think this is a great match-up for him. His only loss in the ufc was to Alcantara, who took him down repeatedly. None of his opponents have used a takedown heavy style. Maybe Lapsley did, but we already know that Lapsley isn't that great of a fighter. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I love watching Tumenov fight. That said, I don't think this is a great match-up for him. His only loss in the ufc was to Alcantara, who took him down repeatedly. None of his opponents have used a takedown heavy style. Maybe Lapsley did, but we already know that Lapsley isn't that great of a fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Musoke did, and failed. Imo Tumenov has been growing by leaps and bounds since Alcantara loss, especially his TDD.

Tumenov's a beast Phone Post 3.0

touch -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I love watching Tumenov fight. That said, I don't think this is a great match-up for him. His only loss in the ufc was to Alcantara, who took him down repeatedly. None of his opponents have used a takedown heavy style. Maybe Lapsley did, but we already know that Lapsley isn't that great of a fighter. Phone Post 3.0

Musoke did, and failed. Imo Tumenov has been growing by leaps and bounds since Alcantara loss, especially his TDD.

I mostly remember Musoke winning the first round, at distance, throwing body kicks. Then for the next two rounds he tried to spam body kicks, and got consistantly countered by straight rights and combinations. While I'm sure he shot a couple takedowns, I don't recall that being his main focus. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - 
touch -

I mostly remember Musoke winning the first round, at distance, throwing body kicks. Then for the next two rounds he tried to spam body kicks, and got consistantly countered by straight rights and combinations. While I'm sure he shot a couple takedowns, I don't recall that being his main focus. Phone Post 3.0

That was his focus throughout the second half of the second and the entire third round when he felt he was losing the stand-up.

he should call out Johny Hendricks for a MW fight. if he can beat hendricks it still moves him up the WW ladder considering the situation