Alberto Del Rio rape

I dont know how to share a link on here. But according to ksat.com he sexually assaulted some chic... he was a former wwe wrestler... I guess he is the guy who fought Tito Ortiz.  Can someone share the link?

He also had some MMA fights in Japan in DEEP and PRIDE, and he had a few MMA fights in a few other places as well, such as his native Mexico.

dunno the details but Aleks Emelianenko rape went as follows

Controversial Russian heavyweight Alexander Emelianenko is currently facing charges for allegedly heinous acts committed against 26-year-old Moldovan Polina Stepanova.

Emelianenko, who spent a portion of his career fighting under the PRIDE banner, and is best known as the brother of legendary heavyweight Fedor Emelianenko, was charged with sexual assault, “kidnapping” by withholding a passport, and the forced use of “narcotic drugs or psychotropic substances.” It appears the veteran fighter stole his substitute housekeeper’s passport from her purse while she was cleaning the house and extorted her for sexual favours.

“According to Pauline, she was removed for a long time in the apartment, then Emelianenko offered her to play cards with him, but she refused.” Stanislav Maltsev, the victim’s lawyer, told BFM.ru. After that, he slapped her hand on the head."

Immediately aware of the severity of the situation, Stepanova followed Emelianenko’s instructions.

"He forced her to smoke a cigarette with "grass" and drink alcohol. All requests to let her go home and not to touch Emelianenko were refused."

However, Emelianenko did offer her to "jump out the window" if she desired.

After Stepanova was allowed to leave, she went to the police to file a report, but continued to suffer harassment from Emelianenko’s friends, according to her lawyer.

"They repeatedly threatened her. These people said that they know where she lives, her family and young son. Then they offered to pay, so she changed her testimony."

Emelianenko pleaded non-guilty to all the charges levied against him. However, he did admit to "intimacy" with the victim. According to his attorney, "Emelianenko does not deny that intimacy was, but claims it was consensual."

The victim’s lawyers revealed that they would push for a five-year sentence, which they deem “fair” for his crimes. The lawyers also filed a motion to release Stepanova from further participation in the case.

Following the closed-session hearing, the victim met briefly with the press. While she was in no mood to field questions, she revealed that Emelianenko had damaged her life beyond repair.

"I want Emelianenko punished."

I read somewhere that he was Dos Caras. The luchador libre wrestler that fought in pride I think against krocop 

Ringworm74 -

I read somewhere that he was Dos Caras. The luchador libre wrestler that fought in pride I think against krocop 

That’s him.

He fought Cro Cop whilst wearing a Luchador mask and got head kick ko’d the fuck out.